3. The Solution (Part 2)

***Um, well this is just a smut chapter so if you want to skip it you will be able to go strait to chapter 4 when it is posted.***

Ever so lightly, Ominis pulled her up so they were both sitting. He tugged off the dress coat Marvolo had planned to wear and tossed it off the bed. Lillian's hands came up and helped him unbutton his vest and then it was tossed to join the coat.

Even with shedding the articles of clothing, he was still feeling immensely warm.

He brought the tips of his fingers up to her shoulders and then brushed the top of her dress off of them. Once her arms were free, she gathered up the skirt of the dress and Ominis helped her lift it up and over her head. He tossed her dress to the side, leaving her in just her chemise.

Even with the darkness closing in on Ominis's eyesight, he could still see a blush rise in Lillian's cheeks, turning her fair skin a beautiful shade of pink. She averted her eyes from him and bashfully tried to cover herself, wrapping her arms around her.

He reached out to her and wrapped one arm around her waist and his other hand around the back of her neck pulling her to him.

"Lillian," he whispered. Then he pressed his lips against hers kissing her again. It was like feeding the wildfire in him.

She moaned and allowed him to deepen their kiss. He wanted all of her.

Tentatively she brought her hands up and placed them on his chest. Her touch sent a wondrously pleasurable feeling to his groin. His craving for her body magnified.

His heart was beating faster. He needed air but didn't want to be parted from her kiss again. Luckily she broke from their kissing herself, allowing them both to lightly gasp for air.

Her hands slid up his chest to the tops of his shoulders and then dipped under his suspenders. She slid his suspenders off his shoulders and then began to unbutton the top button on his shirt. He pulled at the bottom of his shirt untucking it and then began undoing the buttons starting from the bottom.

Their fingers met nearly in the middle of his shirt, but Lillian beat him to the last button.

He shrugged off the shirt and let it disappear off the edge of the bed.

Lillian laid back across the bed and Ominis slowly crawled over the top of her. Soft hands trailed up his sides and around to his back encouraging him to lower himself to get closer. Lips connected. He lightly nipped at her bottom lip. He'd never experienced anything like this before and Merlin, how he wanted more.

The need to explore her body pulled at him. He trailed his lips away from hers and down to her neck, kissing her sweetly and nipping gently. She let out a little moan of pleasure and her right hand snaked its way around to the back of his head, fingers tangling in his hair.

While her body was reacting to him, his was most certainly reacting to hers in return. His groin was pressed against hers, and he was almost embarrassed that she probably could feel just how aroused he was.

His kisses found their way to her collarbone and then further, to the head of the valley that disappeared underneath her chemise. Her fingers tightened in his hair. Her chest was rising and falling quickly. Lillian sucked in a breath when Ominis trailed his tongue over the swell of the top of her right breast. As he did so, he gingerly brought his right hand up and palmed her left breast. She gasped at the contact.

Ominis looked at her face, searching her features for any signs of discomfort. It was easy for him to read people with all the experience he had with his wand but without it, he was unsure. It also didn't help that his field of vision was diminishing and growing even dimmer.

His palm still cupping her breast, he let his thumb graze over her chemise and over where her nipple was.

She pulled him back to her. Lips once again crashing together. She must have enjoyed his touch for this to be her immediate reaction he thought and he smiled into their kiss.

He allowed his hand to travel from her breast down her body. Feeling the curve of her waist and hip, to the end of her chemise just above her knee. He tucked his fingers under her knee and brought it up allowing his groin to press into her more.

Slowly he pried himself from her causing her to let out a whimper as he sat back on his heels.

Ominis's fingers stroked her thigh tenderly. He turned his head slightly and then let his lips graze her inner thigh. He felt her body tremble.

He looked down at Lillian spread out before him.

His wife. He had to protect her. This was how.

His hands went to his trousers and unfastened them. He slid his trousers and undergarments down enough to release himself from their confines.

He was about to be inside her. Needed to be inside her. His body was aching for it.

A little unsure, he reached out and gripped her by her hips and thighs, and slightly adjusted her under him better. Then he reached down and gripped himself.

It only took him a moment to guide himself to her. Her hand flew up covering her mouth at his initial touch of her most intimate area.

His heart pounded. He took a breath and then he pushed.

He pushed and then the head of his cock penetrated her entrance.

His eyes nearly rolled back at the pleasure the sensation gave him. Lillian let out a little moan. Ominis pushed some more and felt her slightly squirm under him. He didn't want to hurt her. He eased the pressure for a few moments before pushing deeper into her. He eased the pressure again and then pulled himself back out just a little before pushing back in even deeper. Lillian and Ominis both gasped. Any uncertainty he had vanished.

Slowly he thrusted in and out burying himself deeper inside her with each of his thrusts.

The sensations were indescribable to him. Her body was tight around his cock, but soon he was buried as far as he could get inside her.

He thrust all the way inside her and then leaned down and captured her lips. He tangled one hand in her hair and gripped her waist with the other. Her hands came up again and grabbed at him, her fingers digging into his back.

Almost as soon as he had stopped his thrusts, Ominis missed the sensations they brought on. He began moving again not wanting to break their kiss but when he thrust in again Lillian let out a shuddering gasp of pleasure.

Pleasure. Ominis wanted to give her pleasure. More pleasure.

Carefully he reached down between them adjusting himself and his thrusts. He trailed his thumb down to just above her opening and knew he found the right spot when Lillian let out a loud moan.

He glanced at her face. He wouldn't be able to see much longer. The darkness was closing in. Then he glanced down and savored the sight of himself thrusting into her for a moment.

Ominis's thrusts grew harder and more urgent. Lillian was whining and whimpering little sounds of ecstasy. His breaths were coming in shorter and faster. He could feel a fine sheen of sweat coating his body.

Harder. It felt so good.

"Ominis," Lillian cried his name.

He looked up at her. His vision was all nearly gone, and the last thing he wanted to see was her face.

She clutched at him and gasped as her body suddenly shook with her climax.

Her walls fluttered and slightly tightened around his cock with her climax. The feeling sent him flying. The pleasure washed over him like a wave. He thrust as deep as he could and found his own release. He gasped deeply and spilled himself into her.

He stayed like he was for a few moments more. His cock buried deep inside of Lillian's warm core.

He'd done it.

Ominis pulled back slowly, pulling his cock out of Lillian entirely. She let out another little gasp.

Then he collapsed on the bed next to her, spent.