🍋Soap Debris||ValkBox🎤🎶

Start from the beginning

“OH GEEZ- I’M SO SORRY-”

“No no!” Rave grabs his hand, gently giving it a squeeze.

“R-Rave-?!”

“I was…about to take a shower. B-But if you wanna…join?~” Rave gently slides his hand down Corey’s body, up his shirt. He whimpered before feeling himself being picked up. Rave slowly pulled off Corey’s clothes as he set him down on the sink’s edge, kissing his neck lovingly. Corey let out small submissive moans as he felt his body being touched by him.

“R-Rave…Wh-What are you doing to me…?~” Rave giggled into his neck, undressing to the point where he was sitting on the sink, fully unclothed. He giggled as Corey covered his small body with his hands and arms.

“Wanna get in the shower?”

“Uh…y-yeah…~” Corey slowly approaches the shower. Rave turns it on, waiting until it gets hot. After a few minutes, however, Rave slowly brings him into the shower. It is now decently hot. Not to the point of burning alive, but enough to get them clean. Rave touched his body all over with a cloth covered in body wash suds, rubbing him gently on his small body. Corey, on the other hand, was a blushing maniac, trying to keep himself together as he covered the parts Rave wasn’t washing. But more specifically, his privates. Rave understood why he was covering up and didn’t question it. “Rave…”

“Corey…?”

“You…you’re really cute.~” Rave caresses Corey’s cheek, gently kissing his lips. He sighs as his face goes red. Rave slowly grabbed Corey’s wrists, lifting them from his privates. Corey looks away, embarrassed to be exposed. His length stood up, hitting the warm water from the shower. It wasn’t too small. But not that big either. Maybe an inch under average at about 4-5 inches. His body was all moist from his nervous sweat and the warm water all over his body. Rave’s stomach tightened as he looked up at Corey’s tightening body, barely containing himself as he gently wrapped his thumb and index finger around Corey’s dick, slowly moving his hand up and down. Corey squirmed a bit under Rave’s gentle hands. Rave gave him small kisses all around his neck to calm him down, which seemed to help for a bit. After a few more minutes of stroking, Rave would start to bob his head gently up and down, causing Corey to let out a high whimper, holding him by the horns. Rave held his hips steady as he wrapped his tongue around the tip of Corey’s dick.

“R-Rave…Y-Your mouth is-nnhuh…~” Corey’s hips attempted to buck up, but Rave prevented that, slightly lifting his legs. Rave felt Corey grip his horns softly, bobbing his head gently as he thrust up into his mouth as if fucking his skull. After a few more minutes of it, however, Corey came into Rave’s mouth, shooting thick streams of his white liquid into Rave’s throat and keeping him down to make sure he swallowed it all. Rave, fortunately, had no gag reflex, so it was like swallowing honey from how sticky, yet thick it felt. He lifts his head back up, sighing as a little more cum shot out onto his face. “S-Sorry!! I-I can’t really, u-uh…~”

“It’s fine, Corey. It’s not gonna kill me.” Corey whimpers, because as Rave said that, he turned Corey against the wall of the shower, his knees on the shower stool he was sitting on. Rave’s length was easing right against Corey’s butt. He looked back, seeing Rave’s green-tipped dick. It wasn’t so big it would kill him, but it was big, as about 7-8 inches. He turned back to the wall, whimpering as he felt Rave grab his butt gently, slowly sliding into the opening revealed. Corey let out a high moan as he felt a sensation he never thought he would feel.

“A-Ahh!~”

“It’s okay! I gotcha!”

“Ouuhh…~” Rave would give him a gentle smile. Corey would look back at this before Rave started to gently thrust, causing a wave of emotions it hit Corey as the intimacy continues. “R-Rave- haauuh…~”

“B-Babe, tell me if anything hurts…~”

“I-It doesn’t…” With that, Rave gently started to go a bit faster, rocking his hips back and forth as they made contact with Corey’s. His body wet from his sweat and the water from the warm shower, heating up the already heated experience…Rave was losing it. This was every weirdo out there’s dream: banging an idol. But here Rave was, in the shower with one. Not that this was on purpose though. Which reminded him. He rabbed Corey’s head by one of his horns, lifting it up so his mouth was right next to his ear.

“So…why were you peeping in on me, Cores…?~”

“I-I-hah!!~ I wasn’t-”

“Did you just want me that bad?~”

“N-No I- hhng!!~”

“You what…spit it out. You’re a singer. So sing for me.~” Rave’s hips rocked back and forth faster and harder, earning several juicy moans from the poor boy. His eyes rolled up as his body quivered, his knees getting sore from kneeling on the textured shower stool.

“R-Rave-! T-Too rough!!~” Rave would instantly stop thrusting, grabbing his face gently.

“I-I didn’t hurt you did I?!”

“A-A little…~”

“...should I stop?”

“N-No…keep going…~” Rave nods, going faster and deeper than before, causing a slight bulge in the smaller male’s stomach. Corey gripped the wall, trying to gain some stability since Rave was doing all the work of keeping him balanced. Those sweet moans radiated from Corey’s mouth as they both let their passion and lust take over. Rave didn’t just want to feel him just a little. He wanted to be buried deep inside of him. If he had a womb, boy would he want him to inject him with his hot, sticky seed. He gripped Corey’s wrists, pulling them back roughly. He dug his claws into his wrists, them almost bleeding. Corey yelped at the sudden pull, cumming in response. It earned lots of sweet moans and whines from him. Sweet like a lollipop.

He wanted more.

Unfortunately, it didn’t take long for Rave to finally let himself go, shooting thick, creamy strands of his cum into Corey. He gained one last loud moan before both of their bodies relaxed. After that, they dried off and got into some comfortable clothing, sitting on the ground of the bathroom as Rave kissed Corey’s face all over. Corey perked up after a bit. “Do you think Reign heard us?”

“...nah. The bathroom’s pretty far away. Plus I had the shower on.”

“Alright…well, I should probably head back before he realizes I’m gone.” Rave nods, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. He struggled to stand up before leaving the room. Little did he know, Reign was taking up the whole couch, his dick in his hands with cum on the couch, and his shirt, as well as leaking down his thighs and his length. But Corey coming in, didn’t see it despite it being right there because he was under a blanket. Guess he had woken up. Hopefully it wasn’t because of their…cleaning.

Word count:1811))

PHIGHTING! OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara