🍋Measurements||SubKit🎀💉

Start from the beginning

“You’re not gonna do one of your secret murder attempts again right?”

“Nope!”

“Okay, fine. What is it.”

“Simple: I wanna measure your dick!” Luther’s eyes instantly widen, looking to the side. Pyro looked confused as he crawled on top of him. “Something bothering you??”

“No of course not-”

“Then why so hesitant?? Don’t tell me you talk big but are tiny!~”

“N-No it’s not that. Wh-Why do you care…?!”

“Just curious…~” Pyro giggles, his hand dragging onto Luther, his crotch right against Luther’s. He threw his mask off to the side, a hiss of air coming from his. He had sharp teeth, and a long pink tongue, his breath smelled of fruit. The smell didn’t linger for too long as Pyro closed the space between them with a rather sloppy kiss. He continued it by sliding his tongue down his throat, causing him to choke. He giggled at Luther’s slight discomfort, reaching his hand down to Luther’s crotch and rubbing it. Pyro instantly pulled his pants down after a bit before getting slapped in the fucking face with 8 inches. “...Wow. You never told me you were so big…~”

“Well, you never asked. You want me to tell you everything, freak…?”

“No no!~ I don’t expect it, cutie…~”

“Tch. I’m far from cute, you creep.” There is an incredibly awkward silence between the two. Until Pyro pulls his pants down, as well as Luther’s. He has a pussy. “What the-”

“I have the perfect solution for this!~” Pyro throws both of their pants to the side, running to his room. Leaving Luther there, pantsless on the couch. The air was cold on his downstairs. Whatever. At least he was gonna get a break from his work. Until Pyro came back with something in his hand. A bottle of lube. He climbed between Luther’s legs, licking his length, causing Luther to tremble. He grunted softly, his hips bucking. He sat up on the couch, his legs hanging off the front as Pyro kept sucking. He giggled, perking his butt up into the air. He takes his mouth off after a bit for air, sliding his hand off the saliva-covered length. “Which hole are you using for this one, Meddy?~”

“Like I’m telling you. Now get up. You look like a whore.” Pyro rolls his eyes and straddles himself onto Luther, facing him. Luther grumbles, pinning him onto the couch on his back. “Don’t get so fucking close to me you slut.”

“W-Woah uhh…okay…!~”

“Now spread your legs.” Luther has a deadpan look of both hatred and a sadistic nature. Pyro nods submissively, looking to the side, a bit ashamed before spreading his legs, his knees right by his head. “Tch. Look at you. You have all this body and use it just to get fucked. What a fucking whore you are.” Luther pushes his legs back more by the ankles, spreading him out more. Pyro took a deep breath in, but before he could get it out, he felt the entire 8 inches right into his pussy, causing a bulge in his stomach. He screamed from the pleasure, before feeling Luther roughly thrust into him like an animal.

“AH FUCK YES, MEDDY!! HUAAH!!~”

“Keep your damn voice down…~”

“J-Just-FUCK!! Just bang my i-insides up- HAAUH YES!!~” Luther roughly continued thrusting and pounding his insides into a mush. Pyro was screaming like a banshee from the satisfaction of a good, hard pounding in his pink-tinted pussy. His voice would definitely give out if he kept going. Luther slapped his hand onto his mouth.

“Shut the hell up. You are so fucking loud.” Luther was met by some still a bit loud, but muffled moans and whimpers of passion. Pyro weakly moves Luther’s hand, some small, choked-back whimpers and whines coming from him.

“J-Just…please…f-faster…~” Luther rolls his eyes, obliging. He covers his mouth shut again and starts thrusting faster and harder. Pyro’s screams of satisfaction turned into quiet, held-back moans and whimpers as his voice was conditioned to rest. “L-Luther…~” Luther slaps him right in the face, hands around his neck.

“Don’t you dare call my name out of that little cock-loving mouth…~” After a bit more rough fucking, Luther came inside his pussy, raw-dogged. Pyro strains back a loud moan until Luther pulls out with a satisfied ‘pop!’ sound. Pyro let out a slutty moan, orgasming as he squirted his love juice out of him, his legs quivering and back arching. Luther chuckled, lapping it up from his pussy on the first squirt. Pyro whimpered like a dog as he sighed in relief that he was able to let himself go.

"A-Ah...y-you came so m-much...~"

"That'll hold you over. Now leave me alone you piece of shit."

"A-Alright...~"

Word count:1489))