14. indeed a cub

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook's smirk widened at Taehyung's sweet threat then he sat on the nearest chair. He put his leg on his other one.

"Cub... you can't be a lion... be patient... and... come here, I'm not a demon." He gestured for Taehyung to come to him, who was looking red in anger.

He ran to Jungkook held a glass vase from a corner table and threw it at Jungkook who didn't blink for a second and the vase fell beside him.

Taehyung was huffing in anger, Jungkook stood up and walked to him adamantly. He pushed harshly Taehyung to the wall and held his both wrists with his right hand.

"Your aim is not good to kill me cub... let me teach you to aim perfectly."

Jungkook's eyes landed from the terrified doe eyes to the plump red kissable lips. Taehyung noticed the movement of his eyes and kicked his shin to leave him for a while and started running away from Jungkook.

Jungkook hissed for some seconds but chuckled at Taehyung's behavior. He mumbled and walked to Taehyung who was looking around to save him from a monster.

"Indeed a cub..."

"Baby... don't be frightened, stay there," Jungkook stare at Taehyung then he called a maid and asked her to call Jin.

Taehyung stands in front of him but behind the couch with a vase in his hand, protecting himself.

"I'm not afraid, especially from you... I'll kill you one day, you Monster..." he yelled but Jungkook ignored him and looked at Jin who was looking terrified at the scene.

He ran to Taehyung to protect but Taehyung aimed at him too.

"Woah... I'm not bad here, please put that down. It's my favorite one." Taehyung glared at Jin and then at Jungkook who looked unbothered.

"Hyung... show him his room. And asked him if he wants anything else. I'm tired and want some rest." Jungkook spoke and left them alone and go to upstairs to his room, not before giving a glance at his cub.

Taehyung didn't put the vase in its place and looked around and found many maids there.

"Taehyung... please put that down. It's a gift from Jimin, who is more than a brother to me. I love vases..." Taehyung sighed and put that back but when he noticed the steps from Jin he stepped back.

"I'll not hurt you... even no one hurt you in this house. Please don't be afraid. We're not bad people." Jin tried to come close to Taehyung who didn't step back after seeing the sincerity in Jin's eyes. Of course, he was not a child anymore.

"If... If you care for me... then let me go..." he looked at Jin who sighed and looked down sadly.

"I'm sorry... it's not my house... I'm Jungkook's brother's husband, and they are all my family."

"So they kept you here forcefully too?" Taehyung walked to Jin and asked politely while holding his hands dearly. Jin smiled and shook his head.

"No, actually they are my savior... Joonie saved me and Jungkook handled the situation after that..."

Taehyung frowned and looked at the door where Jungkook went away.

"So they save you... but he killed my family." Anger again started bubbling inside him.

"No... he is a good man. Please don't think like that. We will find the culprit soon." Jin tried to console him but he shook his head and started crying.

"No... he is a bad man... he... he killed my mom and dad... he came to my grandparent's home..." Taehyung quickly leaned back and wiped his tears harshly.

"Yes... my grandma... he will kill her too. I want to go to her. My grandpa is no more but granny... she will die if she'll know about the accident and... please... you said you're like my hyung... can you help me to go there, please... please..." Jin hugged him tightly to console him and nodded.

"I promise I'll take you to your granny... but not now. I'll talk to Joonie about that when Jungkook's mood is good." Taehyung silently cried but Jin dragged him to his room which was right beside the Jungkook's.

"Stay here, and take some rest. If you want to take a bath then go ahead there are clothes in the cupboard of your favourite colours. Choose any of them..." Jin stopped and looked at him who was sniffing.

"I'm sure you must be hungry. I'll make some food for you. Till then take a bath." He was about to go but Taehyung stopped him by holding his hand.

"Thanks... to be a shoulder for me." Jin smiled and patted his head lovingly.

"I'm always here for you. Wait here I'll bring something to eat." Taehyung shook his head quickly as he was in pain, pain of sorrow.

"No need hyung... I'm not hungry. Just want to sleep." He tiredly said so Jin nodded and left the room after saying good night.

Taehyung glanced around the room that had his favorite color paint. Some unique paintings of his taste too. He walked to the painting and recognised it which one he saw in an exhibition and left because it was expensive.

He opened the cupboard and saw many colorful clothes of his size and taste hanging there.

He smelled of medicine and blood so he took a bath and now was drying his hair with a towel, seeing himself in the mirror.

"Just wait Jeon... I'll run away

not before killing you..."

◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇

Heyyy

Hope you're all fine

If you like the story then don't forget to touch the star below. 👇

I'll wait for your lovely comments.

Purple you 💜