"Can't just leave Amy like that. We need to deal with it same as the others." Shane spoke up, his eyes constantly shifting between the group and Amy evidently waiting for her to turn.

Rick decided to try and talk to her so the three of them watched as he approached the woman cautiously, only to have her aim her gun directly at him forcing him to walk away. Riley sighed and then carried on with hurling the bodies into piles, not having the patience, although she understood Andreas reasoning.

However they all regrouped after a while to voice their concerns on the situation.
"Y'all can't be serious. Let that girl hamstring us? The dead girl's a time bomb." Daryl spoke with little sympathy.

"Well what would you suggest?" Riley asked to appease the redneck.

"Take the shot." Daryl demanded. "Clean, in the brain from here. Hell, I can hit a turkey between the eyes from this distance."

"No. For God's sakes, let her be." Lori implored, knowing full well how devastated she would be in Andreas position.

After accomplishing nothing, they all split up again to finish moving the bodies. Riley was moving one of the deceased people from their camp into a pile when she heard Glenn yelling.

"Our people go in that row over there. We don't burn them! We bury them. Understand? Our people go in that row over there." He pointed towards Riley seething with rage.

Daryl sighed with annoyance and then began to drag the body towards the other pile with Morales. But his anger got the best of him so he didn't refrain from speaking his mind.

"You reap what you sow." His words made Morales drop the legs of the body he was carrying in anger.

"You know what? Shut up man." He spat, glaring at Daryl harshly but he was unaffected.

"Y'all left my brother for dead. You had this coming." Some of the group looked towards Daryl in dismay, shocked by his lack of filter when they were grieving.

Before Riley could speak Jacqui began yelling, "A walker got him. A walker bit Jim."

Riley dropped what she was doing instantly and headed over to where Jim and Jacqui where stood along with Rick, Shane, Daryl and T-Dog with concern.

"You feeling alright Jim? Need to sit down?" She asked, trying to calm his obvious nerves over the situation.

"I'm okay, I'm okay." He responded, his voice shaking with fear and his eyes darted between the people in front of him nervously. Although he was asked, he wouldn't show them the bite on his side but instead grabbed the shovel to protect himself.

Shane distracted Jim as T-Dog crept behind him and held his arms tightly, making him drop the shovel, and Riley lifted his shirt. Underneath they all saw the torn flesh that was oozing with dark red blood and the veins around the wound were turning darker as well. Jim just kept repeating that he was okay, almost like it was a mantra.

Riley then took him to sit down in front of the RV, making sure he was comfortable, before returning back to the group.

"I say we put a pickaxe in his head and the dead girl's and be done with it." Daryl spoke anxiously, not wanting anymore walkers in camp.

"Is that what you'd want if it were you?" Shane scoffed skeptically.

"Yeah, and I'd thank you while you did it." Daryl deadpanned, making direct eye contact with the ex-cop.

Dale shuffled on his feet in thought before speaking, "I hate to say it... I never thought I would... but maybe Daryl's right." And before he could explain his thought process Rick jumped into the conversation.

Guardian Angel - Rick Grimesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें