"Ye kia Ayzel? Ap ye kyu laye ho?" Alizeh asked softly.

"Ye medicated pillow ha papa ko ye dede." Ayzel replied softly.

"Ayzel!" Azaan said strictly.

Ayzel looked at him with doe eyes.

"Kia hua?" Izhaan asked.

"Isko doctor ne saaf mana kia ha is pillow ke begair sone ka!" Azaan replied glaring at Ayzel.

Azaan was the one who have taken Ayzel to doctor when she was around 10 and he knew she wasn't allowed to sleep without it.

"Mere pass do pillows ha." Ayzel lied.

Azaan glared at her.

"Are you sure?" Alizeh asked.

Ayzel nodded.

"Bhabhi!" Azaan said.

"Abhi lelo Subha hote hi dusra ajayega." Alizeh gave the pillow to Izhaan before Awan brother can continue their overacting.

"Thank you." Izhaan said to Ayzel making her jump out of her skin. She felt good hearing this.

Azaan knew she was lying so he glared at her angrily and picked up his keys.

"Me ata hu bhabhi!" He said and left the house.

Ilhaan looked at Ayzel and gave her a thankful smile. Ayzel smiled back at him they may never confess it to each other but she loves him and she knows he does that too.

After making his parents settle in their room Izhaan came back in lounge. Ayzel and Ilhaan were sitting on couches using their phones and Azaan was still out.

Alizeh was trying to feed Izyaan as he was very cranky because of past two days.

"Zozo please!" Alizeh said trying to feed the kid a little morsel but he was continuously shaking his head.

"Azaan kaha ha?" Izhaan asked Ilhaan still in hard tone.

Ayzel and Ilhaan both straighten up as soon as they heard his voice. Ayzel decided to stand up and walk back to her room upstairs but he was standing right in her way and she was to nervous to ask him move so she just stayed there.

"Bhar gaye ha khai." Ilhaan replied.

Izhaan nodded and settled down on the chair right next to them. Ayzel was to shy to sit there so she just stood up and walked towards the dining room.

"Nahi khaungaa!" Izyaan was full on throwing tantrums.

Alizeh was tackling him calmly as she was to guilty of leaving him for past two days. She doesn't wants to scold him or involve his father.

"Zozo bubba please just 5 more bites please?" Alizeh asked softly.

"No nooo!" Izyaan yelled.

"Enough zozo!" Alizeh said little sternly.

Her tone made Izyaan more mad as he picked up his glass of water and threw it right across the table making Ayzel wet.

"Izyaaan!" Alizeh yelled as she stood up in horror.

Izhaan rushed inside as he heard his wife taking this tone. His eyes popped out as he saw Ayzel standing there fully soaked in water and his son glaring at everyone.

"Kia hua?" He asked baffled.

Izyaan immediately loses his stance and he tried cuddling closer to his mother.

Alizeh was angry at her son but she didn't want Izhaan to know about it. Izhaan glanced around the kitchen and one look at his son's red colour water cup he knew what could have happened.