first off

So hi just so y'all know English and Spanish is not my first language ok so excuse my English or Spanish but I'll try and I am open to criticism not dump comments on how I can't write just normal criticism... thank you

Trigger warning:
mentioning of Rape, strong language, abuse, drugs and so on.

No smut y'all so I'm sorry but no smut.

I'm not that good of a writer just so y'all know.
Even though I'm not American or England or something English speaking. my accent is southern since I live on the Southside in my city and in the ghetto so the abuse and mafia sence are gonna...ouch that's the best way to describe it now have fun.
And yes there is a love interest and NO insest so chill.

And I'm gringe so have fun

NO ONE CAN COPY ANY IT TAKES TIME AND WORK FOR THESE CHAPTERS EITHER YOU GIVE CREDITS OR DON'T USE MY STUFF.

And this type of writing means the characters conscious is speaking well... thinking.... And this type of writing means that when normal self is answering in her head, if you get what I mean.

anyways I AM weird okay?

Good and this book will have some cliches but the main girl character is not fragile or something like that but yeahhhhhh just TRY the book.

I'm like pretty Young okay I'm a Teen but still. I am NOT a good writer so be prepared for horrible vocabulary .

And before anyone comes for me because I said I come from the ghetto I do come from the ghetto okay so just don't be a bitch by making dump comments or anything like that... thanks plus if you don't like my writing then you can unkindly fuck the fuck off byeeeeeeeeee .

I DON'T OWN A SINGEL PICTURE NOR THE ÄSTHETICS.