Chapter 10 - Dependent

I literally wanted to write the next chapter but you guys don't vote nor comment . It becomes so demotivating for me to write.

TARGET 🎯

Vote Target - 200

Comment Target - 50

So now I am setting a target for you all. Jitna jaldi you people will complete the target, I will upload the next chapter, and when I say target I meant both votes and comments. Otherwise, I will only post on Stck. me

Okay, JUST HIT THE STAR BUTTON FIRST AND THEN READ!

ENJOY READING!

____________________________________________________

PRIYANSH KAPOOR

A large mahogany desk sits in the center, cluttered with papers and a blinking laptop. The room feels oddly silent.

It's been 4 days she is on break, she has gone to her sister's wedding in Delhi. I glanced at the empty chair across my desk, I don't know what's wrong with me but I think I am getting dependent on her which is wrong!

It's been only one month that she has joined the office and in this one month I have completely lost control over myself. I was not like this, I used to be more responsible before her.

Today was an important meeting but it couldn't happened because I don't know where I had dropped that file. I sighed and sat on my leather chair.

"Where did I put that contract" I murmured to myself, I am frustrated I know it's all my fault but why am I feeling angry at her?

I rummages through the papers, frustration mounting but stopped realizing the futility.

She has changed my whole habit, I gave her so much responsibility and she was so fine doing all this that I can't even do anything with her now.

"Shivangi would have had this sorted in seconds" my brain mocked and I clenched my hands in fist.

Let her come for once then I will make sure she can't go anywhere away.

'From you?' my brain mocked again.

I really need my coffee right now, otherwise my head will blast. I stood up from my chair and moved out only to find my father's assistant making my coffee.

"Let it be I will make it" I said sternly, I don't know what is wrong with me but these days I can't talk normally to other people. Every time I think about her made my heart and Mind blow up and ended up being frustration.

Am I acting like an teenager? Well that's the exact word of Sarthak.

I shook my thoughts and began to make my coffee but which surprise me the most is I don't even like my self made coffee now. Before I only used to drink coffee which was only made by me or either Mom.

But that 23 year old mushroom spoilt me, that's not her fault too. She is too good with her work.

"Hope you are having blast in Delhi, Miss Sharma" I said to myself again thinking about her

Suddenly the phone rang, snapping me out of my own reverie, I answered it with a brisk tone.

"Yes Knight" I said as soon as I received the call, he is the assistant of Vidyut Agarwal who is the CEO of REVA DESIGNS. Currently I am working with him but he is really busy with something these days.