Chapter 8 - Diya Di

Here's the chapter 8. I hope you will like this chapter.

You all can share your views and guide me on this story. Tell me your plot and what do you want from this story. I will try to fulfil all your demand.

TARGET - 200 votes : 50 comments

(targets toh pura krte ho nhi phir bhi de deti hu mei chapter [chapter 15 ke baad dekhna bas scrollstack mei dungi update aur jab target complete hoga tab dungi yaha])

Also follow me on INSTAGRAM [ @_storiesbyroy ] for story updates and spoilers.

DIYA & SAMAIRA are from HIS ECSTACY : AN ALLURING ROMANCE by @Nystywrites

ADA is from CONVENIENCE by @storiesbyroy

I looked at the lehenga that she has selected for me. I gulped the saliva and all the bad thoughts running inside my mind, no doubt this lehenga is gorgeous but what if I stepped in it and fell in front of everyone?

"Breathe Shivangi breathe, it's just a wedding. Your Diya Di's wedding" I said to myself whereas Neha flits around the room, arranging makeup brushes and jewelry.

"This lehenga will suit your personality Shivi ! This blue lehenga is divine !" Neha exclaimed and I looked at her. She picks up a delicate choker necklace, its sapphire stones matching the lehenga.

"Do you really think so? I've never worn something so... regal." I said nervously. I have never worn such heavy things. I am really very nervous.

Neha expertly applies kohl to my eyes, emphasizing their almond shape.

"Your eyes are like midnight skies. We'll make them sparkle." she said and dusts a hint of blush on Shivangi's cheeks. She helps me slip into the blue ensemble. The silk rustles as it cascades around her.

She adjusts the dupatta, draping it over one shoulder.

"It's so... weightless." I said while touching the material, I thought it will be heavy but it was not.

"We have been here for hours. Can't we just wear jeans and call it a day?" I said while yawing,

"Nopes you are diving into the world of Indian fashion, my friend and you will rock it " she said and continued her work. I never knew she could do such things too. She used to be a very shy girl but after coming from Canada she changed completely.

She swept the brush across my cheekbones, accentuating their curves.

She was about to touch the lipstick when her phone rang, but to my surprise she just ignored it. She never ignore anyone's call.