"Lethality?" Lysander asked, a cold look on his face.

"Allowed," the god bluntly answered, his voice making the others tense up.

"Bastard," Lysander cursed, venom laced in his voice. "Apollo doesn't want to win... He wants to wipe us out."

"What do you mean?" Kiez nervously inquired; his voice was shaking a bit because of what Lysander said.

"The timeframe, it's too long for a king of the hill," Lysander clenched his fist. He had a lot of experience in this type of fighting, being a gladiator; he has had his fair share of group battles similar to war games under different stipulations.

Stipulations like siege, open field, capture the flag, as well as King of the hill. He took a deep breath before continuing. "In the arena, a king of the hill would usually last within an hour or so, and a winner is usually declared if a king, or in this case, a team, had the crown for more than 10 minutes."

"If that is the case... Wouldn't this put us back in favor? Even if August couldn't wear the crown himself, he could still wipe them all out if he goes full force," Helga was confused; if they had followed the standard rule, Apollo would have kept the advantage. "This doesn't make sense."

"It does..." August, who was quiet, suddenly grabbed the attention of everyone in the room. "Lysander is right, Apollo familia wants blood. And his move makes perfect sense..."

"Surely you jest... Lord Heracles said it himself. Apollo might be an idiot, but he isn't that stupid," Nadia had a nervous chuckle escaping her lips. "Everyone in Orario knows of your strength; this is an unnecessary risk... Stupid even."

August sighed, he gave a glance at Denki who was also looking somber. His eyes then roamed over everyone in the room. His familia, the people whose lives are in his hands. "Hyakinthos... Apollo is confident to face me because of Hyakinthos."

Everyone was confused; sure, Hyakinthos is well known in Orario, being a level 3 adventurer and captain of one of the most prominent familia, would surely give him fame. But compared to August, he was but an ant.

"Cap'n, that's a nice joke," Jogu chuckled and slapped his leg; he couldn't contain the amusement he felt when August mentioned Hyakinthos. "You almost got me there cap... What, next, you're going to say that he somehow jumped to level 6 in a span of what, two days? That's hilarious!"

But August's face didn't move; it still had that stoic look, that seriousness when he said it, making Jogu's laughter slowly die down.

"Y-you can't be serious... T-that's impossible!" Jogu's eyes widened; he stood up in shock, and he wasn't alone. Everyone in the familia, including Heracles, couldn't believe what August is implying.

August sighed and then he opened his mouth. "He was able to react to the spear that I threw this morning, and was even able to somewhat catch it... This should have been impossible, unless..."

"He's close or equal to your level..." Helga continued for August. "And given the sudden confidence Apollo has, it is safe to assume that Hyakinthos right now is also a level 6."

August nodded, clenching his fist tightly. He could see the morale of the familia plummet to the ground. He knew this would happen.

It was obvious now what Apollo was planning. Hyakinthos would engage August, while the rest would pluck the other members with their superior numbers. Then they would surround August after they were done with them.

A tactic which aims for a complete wipeout...

August couldn't even look at the others; his eyes were glued to the ground. He gritted his teeth in frustration, imagining what the others might be thinking right now, especially since he could have stopped it.