When he lifted the person to the sea, he didn't hear the other person's breathing. Yan Xiuji's heart became heavier and heavier, as if he had lost most of his strength to carry the person. He followed behind and watched the lifeguard quickly walk onto the beach. It seemed that all he could see was the arm hanging down.

In the bottom of Yan Xiuji's heart, the thought "Why didn't I notice it earlier?" came up.

He even felt that the ten seconds he spent on the shore were extremely unnecessary.

Ten seconds earlier, Zhou Ziyi might not have drowned; if ten seconds later... he might have died.

If a living life disappeared under Yan Xiuji's eyes, he would never be able to forgive himself for the rest of his life.

When Yan Xiuji was silent, Zhou Ziyi finally recovered a little. He was still coughing from time to time, gasping for air in between. He opened his eyes a little and looked at Yan Xiuji in front of him. He didn't know whether he recognized him or not, but he stretched out his hand and moved his fingertips slightly.

Yan Xiuji held his hand.

"The hotel will send a car right away. I'll take him to the beach first!"

The lifeguard hurried back with a bath towel, and without saying a word, he wrapped Zhou Ziyi and hugged him, and Yan Xiuji let go. The lifeguard glanced at him: "Are you going too, sir?"

Yan Xiuji raked his wet hair: "Go."

"Then at least don't forget your mobile phone." The lifeguard turned around and reminded, "Also, you should also wear a bath towel. I'm afraid there won't be time to change."

Yan Xiuji quickly ran back to the sun umbrella to grab important items and a bath towel. He ignored the rest and turned to follow the lifeguard.

***

Zhou Ziyi underwent a full set of examinations in the hospital.

Halfway through, he was completely awake. Recalling the little memory before losing consciousness, he had to admit that he had really reached the end of his quest for death.

If he hadn't been lucky enough to be rescued, he would have died directly. Jumping into a river would have been more heroic than this.

He had no idea how he was rescued, or even how he was found drowning. His last thoughts were "can't call for help" and "it's over". Now he is conscious and undergoing examination in the hospital. This is simply incredible.

While the hospital beds were being pushed around in various departments, Zhou Ziyi also saw Yan Xiuji waiting outside.

Yan Xiuji hadn't changed yet. He was just wearing a bath towel and holding his cell phone with an expressionless face. Zhou Ziyi felt that he was angry, and guessed that he would be scolded if he turned around, so he couldn't help but be afraid in advance.

Apart from that, Zhou Ziyi thought he was fine. Even the culprit of the drowning - cramps in the feet - was gone.

He even sighed leisurely during the examination: I have been doing a lot of full-body examinations recently.

***

One thing to say is that medical care abroad is really not cheap.

But if the money is in place, the service will definitely be in place.

After all the examinations, the doctor came to give Zhou Ziyi and Yan Xiuji a guarantee, saying there was no big problem. A certain degree of chest tightness and difficulty breathing in a short period of time is normal, and you can rest and adjust on your own. If it doesn't feel better tomorrow, or even worsens, then come back for a follow-up visit. It may be caused by seawater entering the lungs.