Chapter 12: Sin of a Student

Start from the beginning

"Shimizu-kun, think this over!" Aiko begged. "You can still undo this whole-"

"Shut up! Stop acting like a saint! You're just a tool to secure my escape so don't give me any lip!"

Seeing how situation has been escalated more, Yuka and the others dropped their weapons away. It put Yukitoshi as ease until he remembered a certain sorcerer.

"You! Fuck face!" He shouted at Y/n. "Hand over your -"

A large slash mark suddenly appeared next to Yukitoshi with a slight tremor, startling everyone in the vicinity in the result. Yukitoshi nervously glanced at the crater and shrieked in fear to see the damage.

"Do you think you can command me just because you have a hostage?" Y/n inquired in displeasure manner. "How annoying."

"S-stop screwing around!" He shouted back in panic. "No more antics, or I'll kill her for sure!"

Y/n glared him with a wide grin, showing no sign of fear nor panic.

"Go ahead then, monkey." He encouraged, much to Aiko's and her students' surprise. "Whether she die or not, you'll die either way."

"L/n..?" Yuka echoed.

"You're the true hero, right? Then do what you must to prove yourself." Y/n walked casually toward Yukitoshi while cracking his fingers. "Kill your teacher, kill your friends, kill your family, enslave the elders, rape the females... then you'll become the true hero.."

"Y-you're insane!" Yukitoshi shouted in fear.

"Says the one who used monsters to try to destroy a town." Y/n giggled.

Yukitoshi gritted his teeth in frustration

Yukitoshi gritted his teeth in frustration. He felt insulted by Y/n's amuse expression and taunt.

Suddenly, Stelle blitzed forward in panic and tackled down Aiko before an energy beam bursted through Yukitoshi's chest from behind.

The beam flew toward Y/n, but he managed to negate the attack by coating himself with Domain Amplification. He then enhanced his vision to find the shooter and found a demon riding a flying beast in a distant and fleeing. He shot Piercing Stream but only managed to tore the demon's arm off from his shoulder.