1.First Encounter

The alarm rang, and a hand turned it off. Then suddenly pulled off his blanket from his body. Its 7:00 in the morning his usual time to wake up .He rubbed his eyes with the usual smile then yawned and got up from the bed lazily without clearly opening his eyes because he was so sleepy .

He was brushing his teeth while sleepy but he was trying to open his eyes which can clearly flash the sleeplessness of yesterday in his face . He somehow got freshened up and got ready for the office . He have to reach early today because his boss told him to come early today. Having a perfectionist mind that means a little bit too much OCD issue everything in his room are neat and clean even he himself is perfectly dressed up in his office outfit.

He gave a last glance to the mirror and flashed the usual smile and made sure he is all looking good .

He then went to the kitchen for the usual breakfast and it was already there perfectly .

"Morning Mom.."He hugged his mother from behind and gave a kiss to her.

"Aww..Ohm,You are all dressed up ? Now have this tea and I will get your breakfast to the table ." Yeah, as you guessed it was Ohm.. Ohm Pawat an employee at INNOVATION software developer.

"Ooi..mom I am so late today already I can't have breakfast from here so I will eat it from office . " Ohm said pulling back from his Mom and finally gave a kiss to her and he was about to go. But his Mom pinched on his ears.

"Ouch...Mom...It hurts. " Ohm said while trying to escape from her grip and caressing his earslobs in pain .

"You workaholic guy. You have to maintain your health if you don't want to get sick before me and before having a wife eat something properly . I felt like I will die before seeing your marriage and you know you are already 28 " Mom started his usuals and Ohm felt annoyed again .

"Mom..do you know I am just 28 not even 30 and you are not going to die yet . See you have a healthy and energetic body ." Ohm said tickling his mother . Mom slapped his playfully and they chitchatted a bit suddenly Ohm realised the time and bud a byee to his Mom.

"This guy..when did he get a bit happiness for his own ? He always like job job jobs.. and today also not having breakfast he is so careless ." Ohm's Mom blabbered to herself complaining about her careless son.

..............................................

A DAY BEFORE

"Dad...are you for real ? Whom are you sending to pick me up ? I told you to come here or can't you just allow me to come myself."

"It's our most trustworthy person Non. And you can assure he is really a good guy and look after you carefully also he will safely get you back here ." Nanon's Dad was on call with him and they are as usual arguing over silly things .

"Dad..I am not a kid anymore and am I What ? a cat or dog ? to make me reach home safely. I can come alone . I was there 7 years ago and it's my home too.How can you send someone unknown to me and say like that ." Nanon was whining. He had a lot of plans and everything went flop because now his father want him to go with a person named Ohm and he was telling that Ohm will pick him up from the airport and take him back to home .

He was in the USA for his studies for 7 years and now he is going back home . He wanted to drive from airport by himself because he have some hidden agenda to explore the Bangkok city himself but all went lame when his father is overprotective and decided to hire a man who is working at their company to pick up Nanon from the Airport . So that's when all the arguments started .