3.Best Employee

"Hey Non....My dear friend I am here......."

"Shiaa..Pond . I will be out of breath calm down.." Nanon smacked on Pond's Head to which Pond pouted and massaged there .

Nanon was so sad after encountering with Janhae who is so close with Ohm and his mother and Nanon realised the fact that she is better in every aspect than himself and Ohm didn't even gave a glance to Nanon after Jan comes .

Now he was at airport after a week of not seeing Ohm because he felt like sad to see Ohm and get rejected before he say something .

"Ooiii...It's your 100th sigh . Do you realised it ? If you don't like to pick me up then just say it I will drive the car and you can come after getting a cab . So easy . " Pond said smirking . Nanon shooked his head annoyingly.

"Do I have to give my car to you even after I know you are the most careless person in the world." Nanon asked staring at the road .

"Ooh God... then tell me what happened to your face did someone do something with your face? " Pond asked to his beloved friend seeing Nanon so moody not like usual him who is talking non stop by now about how he spent these days without Pond.

"You got it ? Then why is he not even getting anything so cruel.."Nanon said sighing and Pond wasn't surprise by Nanon's dramatic talk but who is he referred to ?

"He? wait..Did i miss something when iam not with you ?" Pond asked to Nanon raising his brows.

"Oooiiii...its nothing i already lost it before i start anything and why my life is so dark ???" Nanon said whining.

"Look into the road you idiot or with you mine will also be in dark "Pond said sighing and gave a flick on Nanon's head. Nanon gave an evil smirk to Pond and raised the accelator playfully.

"Hey Non...I don't want to die you asshole I just arrived at Bangkok only today and you are already gonna make me lifeless....you asshole slow it down..." Pond was screaming and Nanon was enjoying all the scenes and was laughing out loud . He slow down the speed and parked his car near a restaurant.

Pond was containing himself and was taking breath slowly while Nanon was enjoying how Pond got startled easily.

" Ooii someone here is just a scary cat ? " Nanon said making Pond pout.

"Do you even have license ? Ooii now I am hungry go let's have something. " Pond said sighing and Nanon shook his head like his friend is never gonna change.

"Bangkok is so cool and calm ...Shiaa...the hell..." Pond was feeling the fresh air but he didn't realise a car was coming so fastly and it spilled the water towards Pond and he soaked in the dirty water .

Nanon saw this scene and was laughing hard seeing his friend all soaked and there was all the dirt in his shirt. The cool look of his friend is already turned to a pity look . Pond was standing there cursing and pouting .

"It was worth of 1000 baht and look at my outfit and look at me . How dare you Nanon to laugh at me like that ? " Pond was pouting while Nanon was trying hard to control his laugh .

"Pond you really look good like this .Its way too much good than those 1000baht outfit of yours. Hahaha.. " Nanon said and started to laugh again. Pond pouted and sighed then went near to Nanon .

"Hey you liked this outfit right ? My dear friend Nanon....I love you ..." Pond said and went to hug Nanon .

"Hey Shia...Pond.." Pond hugged Nanon and Nanon was trying hard to push Pond ..And like that those big kids were playing in the middle of the street and people were looking at these scene with a weird look . But they were really laughing and enjoying the little interaction between eachother .