Chapter Eleven

"Tomorrow huh, I guess we'll see then."

It was currently three in the morning and I haven't been to bed yet because that one little sentence has kept me up all night.

What the hell did he mean by we'll see?

We'll see what?

Groaning I threw my blanket off of me as I got out of bed.

"Dammit," I muttered under my breath as I eased my door open, I tip-toed down the hallway and down the stairs before I made my way to the kitchen. Turning the light on, I walked over to the fridge, opening the door as I scanned the shelves for something to snack on.

"Ohh Dr Pepper."

I grabbed one from the back of the fridge, popping open the can as I moved to the cabinets. Taking a few swigs of my drink I sat it down on the counter as I opened the cabinet next to the fridge.

"Yes, Cheetos!" I grabbed a bag. Shutting the door before turning around.

"What are you doing up so late?" A deep, husky voice asked me causing me to yell out, before a hand covered my mouth, drowning out the rest of my surprised yelp. Looking up I see Joel standing in front of me with an amused look on his face.

"Don't want to wake anyone up now do we?"

I glared at him as he removed his hand.

"Well maybe don't walk up on me then."

"Yeah, yeah," he said, walking over to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water before closing the door. It wasn't until then that I noticed he was shirtless, the only thing he had on was a pair of sweatpants. At this moment I honestly couldn't express how good he looked. The way the waistband of his sweatpants sat so low on his hips, it was hard to look away. My eyes slowly moved up the rest of his torso, until I made eye contact with his stupid smirking self.

My eyes widened as I quickly turned away to grab my drink. Oh God he saw me, my face felt like it was burning up, I'm sure I was as red as a damn tomato right now. I went to grab my drink, when a pair of hands grabbed a hold of my waist, turning me around before I was pinned to the counter. Looking up I met Joel's smirking face once more. A shiver went up my spine as my wolf started going crazy. How come I hadn't realized it sooner? The signs were there the whole time.

"He's our mate!" My wolf happily said. My eyes widened even more as his smirk widened.

"That's what you meant wasn't it? About having to see."

"Good girl. You catch on fast, although I did think your wolf would've realized it the moment I came in here earlier," he said.

"I."

"You?"

My breath caught in my throat as he drew closer to me. He let out a deep rumble as he closed the distance between us. I couldn't help the small moan that I let out as his lips met mine. My body felt like it was on fire, it felt like every nerve in my body was going off at once. He reached his hand up to the back of my head, lightly gripping my hair as he deepened our kiss, his other hand reached down and roughly grabbed a hold of my right cheek. I gasped out, giving him the perfect opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I let out a surprised noise at the feeling, this was all so new to me, this was my first kiss, the first time anyone's ever touched me like this. He pulled away from my swollen lips as his made contact with my neck, I bit my lip to keep from moaning, as one of his arms wrapped around my waist, hoisting me up until I was seated on the counter top. He wasted no time getting between my legs, his lips met mine once more before he rolled his hips against mine. His hand slipped into the waistband of my shorts, before finding its way into my panties.

"W-Wait," I moaned out grabbing a hold of his arm as one of his fingers entered me.

"Has anyone ever touched you like this before?" He asked as he began moving his finger in and out of me.

"No," I gasped out as he added another finger.

"Good." He bit my ear lobe before continuing. "From now on I'm the only one allowed to touch you like this, no one else."

My body shuddered at his dominating tone. His other hand reached up, grabbed a fist full of my hair pulling it back so that I had to look at him.

"Say it."

"Say what?" I moaned out as his thumb started to rub my clit in a circular motion.

"That you're mine," he said. His eyes darkening as my body began to shake.

"I-I'm yours."

"And?"

"I'm only yours."

Joel smiled down at me as his fingers quickened their pace. Joel leaned down next to my ear, making sure that only I could hear him.

"Such a good girl for me. Now cum."

My eyes rolled back as my body began to shake, I clung to Joel's toned, muscular body as he kept pumping his fingers in and out of me, until I had completely rode out my orgasm. Joel removed his fingers from me, pulling his hand out of my shorts, I was slightly out of breath, and honestly flustered right now. I had never experienced anything like that before, he was the first and only person to touch me like that. Joel pulled me in for a kiss, his lips barely on mine before I pushed him away from me as the sound of someone coming down the stairs reached my ears. I looked over at Joel's flustered expression before my eyes drifted south, seeing the obvious bulge in his pants. I gestured towards his not so little problem as he moved behind the kitchen island, that way you could only see him from the waist up.

"What are you two doing up so early?" My dad asked as he walked over to the fridge, pulling out a bottle of water.

"Couldn't sleep so I came down for a midnight snack," I said, my voice still a little shaky from earlier.

My dad looked over to Joel as Joel held up a bottle of water.

"I was thirsty so," Joel said.

"Why are you up?" I asked my dad.

"Thirsty, I forgot to take some water with me before I went to bed," he said yawning.

I jumped down from the counter, grabbing my bag of Cheetos and my drink.

"I'm going to go back to my room, have my little snack," I said before my dad stopped me.

"Try to get some sleep sweetie," he said hugging me up.

"Happy Birthday baby, I can't believe my little girl is eighteen now," he pulled away from me, his eyes filled with tears.

"Thank you Daddy," I said smiling as my dad hugged me one more time before going back to bed.

"Happy Birthday," Joel said pulling me in for another breath taking kiss, before walking away, leaving me breathless and flustered.

"Oh," Joel said popping his head around the corner at the top of the stairs.

"Sweet dreams little mate," he said smirking at me before disappearing back around the corner.