Chapter Nine

(Leo's pov)

I might not have a wolf anymore, but that didn't mean that I still couldn't hear certain things. Those things being my two brothers outside my door arguing over whether I was still alive in here or not.

"It's like three in the afternoon, he's never slept in that long before," Scott said.

"Isn't that more reason to go in there to check on him," Drew said.

"Sure be my guest Drew, but when Leo kills you for going into his room and waking him up then don't come crying to me."

"How can I come crying to you if I'm dead Scott, dumbass," Drew said, muttering the last part.

I was biting on my lip to keep myself from laughing at them. It's true in the past I was pretty territorial over my room but that was because of Draco. I honestly didn't care if they came in here. I was currently sitting in my bed with the blankets on me, I've actually been awake for hours now, I just haven't felt like going around my family. I kept snacks and drinks in my room so its not like I was going hungry in here.

"What are you two doing?" Quinn asked.

"Trying to see if Leo is awake," Scott said.

"Then why don't you just knock on his door to see if he's awake?" Elliott asked.

Elliott? Why was he here?

"You two do know that Draco is gone now. Leo won't kill you for checking in on him" Amara said.

"Yeah well you're not the one who's been traumatized by his grouchy self," Scott said, earning a laugh from Drew.

"You two are stupid," Quinn said as my bedroom door came flying open, revealing everyone on the other side of the door.

"He's awake," Quinn said as she came running into my room, throwing herself onto my bed.

"Can I help you?" I asked her as she tried to get comfortable.

"Yeah, you wanna go do something with us?" She asked.

"Like?"

She shrugged her shoulders as she looked me up and down.

"Are you really comfortable being bundled up like that?"

"Yup."

"I'd be burning up if I tried that," Elliott said as he came into my room, sitting at my desk.

"Have you been sleeping this whole time?" Amara asked from the door way.

"No, just been chillin, I guess."

"You ok?" She asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I don't know you just seem off is all."

Truth was I just wanted to be alone right now. I was enjoying the quietness, the solitude, it was so peaceful. I wasn't having to tune out Draco's voice anymore, I wasn't having to exhaust myself trying to keep him at bay. I was finally able to relax.

"So you want to do something or not?" Drew asked.

"I could go for something to eat," I admitted.

"What do you want?" Amara asked.

"There's that really good Chinese restaurant in town that's got the huge buffet," Elliott said.

"That'll work," I said.

I went to pull back the blankets to see that Quinn was messing with a small hole in my blanket.

"Leave that alone before you make it bigger."