percy no no wanna

Start from the beginning

She looked. Her dad's red convertible Maserati Spyder was parked in all its glory. The snow had melted around the Maserati in a perfect circle, which explained why she was now standing on green grass and her shoes were getting wet but her feet stayed dry. 

Apollo got out, smiling, looking the same as when Aria last saw him. About eighteen, sandy hair and an outdoorsy look. He wore jeans, loafers, and a sleeveless t-shirt.

"Wow," Thalia mumbled. "Apollo is hot."

"He's the sun god," Percy deadpanned.

"Aria!" Apollo exclaimed, opening his arms wide invitingly. The girl ran into them, giving the man a tight hug. The two of them had gotten extremely close the last two years, and Aria loved her dad, even if he was a terrible poet. 

"Hi dad," she mumbled into his chest, and he eventually released her. 

"My gods," Apollo said. "You look pale as anything, sweetheart. Have they been feeding you? Is Artemis being nice to you? Is Percy being nice to you because--"

"Dad!" Aria cried out. "I'm all good." 

"Hey, I'm just making sure, sunbeam," the sun god defended, putting his hands up in the air in mock innocence. 

Aria's thoughts went back to the mystical island with the sirens. "Oh, and dad," she said, and Apollo looked down to intently listen. "Fawn says hello."

Apollo seemed to perk up the mention of the woman, his cheeks becoming tinged with the colour of a rose. "She did?"

Aria nodded, trying to refrain from giggling at the man's interest in what Fawn had to say. 

Artemis cleared her throat. 

"Little sister!" Apollo called. "What's up? You never call. You never write. I was getting worried!"

Artemis sighed. "I'm fine, Apollo. And I am not your little sister."

"Hey, I was born first."

"We're twins! How many millennia do we have to argue--"

"So, what's up?" he interrupted. 

Artemis gritted her teeth. "I need a favour. I have some hunting to do, alone. I need you to take my companions to camp Half-Blood."

"Sure, sis!" then he raised his hands in a stop everything gesture. "I feel a haiku coming on."

The Hunters all groaned. Aria couldn't blame them. If she wasn't his daughter she would've complained too.

He cleared his throat and held up one hand dramatically. 

"Green grass breaks through snow.

Artemis pleads for my help.

I am so cool."

He grinned at them, waiting for applause. 

Aria gave him a clap. 

"The last line was only four syllables," Artemis said.