☪~'|Volume 5|'~☪

I fear that Moon is into me-Someone has to agree with me here-Sabito is kinda attractive-

Someone has to agree with me here-
Sabito is kinda attractive-

~'|Warnings for chapter|'~
Mentions of death
Blood
Language
Characters are aged up
Bad grammer
Terrible spelling
Lbgt
Gay
Muichiro x Tanjiro
-----

------
~'|Chapter 5|'~
~^|Mission together|^~
~Tanjiro's pov~
-----

Small recap, I don't remember rto much about what happened, but from Mr Urokodaki, my family was attacked by a demon, none other than the demon king, whose name I forgot and had myself turned into a demon. All I know so far, and have to remember, is to stay away from the sun, protect others, wear a mask, and what I learned during training, most importantly make sure my sister stays alive. I wished I remember more but I still don't understand. Not long ago, Nezuko told me something I now have to remember and follow, and is that to never be drowned and pulled down towards the demon's arms. Apparently I actually turned into a demon and tried to hurt others, which was strictly against my rules.

I'm a demon slayers, I protect people not hurt them, but it doesn't help that demons always have a taste for human flesh, they can eat other things, however blood tastes the best. Recently as well, I decided to eat the demons, mainly their small limbs like arms and legs to gain strength and to satisfy my hunger, and my sister also said that sleeping can recharge my energy. I earned respect from most of the Hashiras, the higher ranked demon slayers, and I never really forgotten a guy named Rengoku words, who told me that he accepts me as a demon slayer, and believes in me, which was the last thing he told me before he passed away and I had to run to avoid the sun.

Due to me being a demon, I can't obviously go to the sun, otherwise I'll be burnt alive, which is why I am restricted to being in a box for the daytime, and for some reason, I have trouble keeping speaking, I can't speak due to the fact I'm different from other demons, and for some reason someone told me it's to avoid me from eating others, which for some reason retrain my voice, basically I shouldn't move my mouth at all. I do prefer to talk, just not that well. Now that all that type of crap mission, Neuzko is in a coma, and is currently sleeping. I managed to wake up before her and now I am told to go on a mission with the cute mist Hashira.

He seems to not show all that much emotion, much like Giyu and tried to kill me when I first met him, but he is cute so I'll let him slide, and he does forget a lot, so either way if he supports me as a demon slayer or not, he wouldn't care because he'll forget. As we were in our way for the mission, he managed to stop me, and kicked me to the ground and pulled out his katana and attempted to stab it through my neck before stoping, only letting the Kanata touch my neck. "Why would you kill me? Or anyone? Why do you wear that mask? What's your deal? Is that girl a demon as well? Is this Muzan's new plan to kill us?"

"To hide myself...to avoid me from being killed...Muzan...killed my f-family...I don't want to hurt other's...I wouldn't want to her you either..." Muichiro looked at me, and then suddenly his face turned red a little and turned away, hiding his face with a couple of strands of his hair. "Just shut up and let's continue..." Muichiro got off of me and we both ran off. Rumors has it that the place we are going apparently has demons of some sort, and people been disappearing around here more lately, even demon slayers.

"Just stay behind me and don't bother getting in my way..." I heard him say, he is so moody. Suddenly as the sun set, I heard werid noises in the bushes and I turned around and found a demon over there, I immediately charged at it but Muichiro got to it first and managed to almost get to the neck before it took off. It was really fast for our liking. Suddenly I turned around and It came after Muichiro without him noticing, I quickly jumped over there and picked Muichiro up, making him gasp as I carried him in my arms, like in a bridal style. "Put me down!" He yelled and I put him down softly but he kicked my leg and went back to the demon.

Suddenly, as I getting back up, I heard Muichiro slightly scream as I saw the demon's nails digging into his skin. I quickly ran over and felt the demon scratch me before I sliced the demons head off. I kneeled down and held the demons hand until it faded into ash and flew away within the wind. "I could have done it myself...I didn't need your help.."

"It did seem like you weren't gonna turn around anytime soon...or breaking free...I feel like you should just thank me instead..." Muichiro didn't say anything and just ran off and I took off with him. "May I pick you up again?" Muichiro's body was cold, he must have been freezing. "No.." I didn't bother listening to him, I held Muichiro upwards and carried him again. "Put. Me. DOWN!" I felt him squirming around a little, trying to break free. He was quite cute still, and his face was quite red. I carried him until we made it to a small empty place and I searched for bandages and breaking treating Muichiro's wounds.

"I can do it my myself...quit helping me it's annoying..." I ignored his insults and tied the bandage tightly, making him wince in and took off my upper uniform to clean up the blood on the scratch on my back. When I failed to reach, Muichiro grabbed the towel and then placed it into my back. The towel was in hot water, and it hurted like hell, however, Muichiro did it gently and I got used to it. "Pass me the bandages..." I did so and he finished and I buttoned my uniform. "I still don't trust or like you... don't expect me to treat you kindly...I only just helped you for this mission... don't expect me to do it again.."

I stood up and walk over to him and grabbed his chin and made him face me, his face turned red, "Your supposed to help others... that's your job...so I expect you to chabge you mind...stay inside with me.." it was raining, and I didn't want his bandages to get wet and fall off. He didn't bother saying anything but I'm sure he thought the same thing. I grabbed his body and sat him in my lap, and created a fire with the fireplace and sat him there. Eventually he began closing his eyes and fell asleep on my shoulder, I put my head on his, falling asleep.

🌸🌹~'|Thanks for reading|'~🌹🌸
Word count: 1211