☪~'|Mini side story p2|'~☪

~'|Warnings for chapter|'~
Mentions of death
Blood
Language
Characters are aged up
(Least the main gang)
Bad grammer
Terrible spelling
-----

I was not planning on making a shirt side story but the third chapter is not completed just yet.

And these mini stories are also gonna be used if the chapter is not yet complete.

------
~^|Ginko and the cat|^~
~Muichiro's pov~
-----

One day, as I was hunting for demons like usual, I heard a strange noise, which caused Ginko to go crazy loud. Hurted my ears like hell. I heard a weird noise, like a meow of some sort, like the wild cat. I looked around to see a cat, I think it was a cat right? "Kitty..." I mumbled and it heard me. The cat, who was black and had green eyes, was injured, badly, as if it was a little abused or attacked by something. When we made eye contact, it began running away and I chased after it, why weren't we trained to match with a cat's speed? "Here Kitty Kitty ..." I managed to catch up to it and I kneeled down to help it and it hissed and tried to scratch it but when I began rubbing my hands through it's fur, it became affectionate. Ginko began yelling at the cat, saying "Back off!" This is why I'm not allowed to have other animals with me.

"I'ma call you Kuro.." I had no idea the gender of the cat, so I have to go with something that was not offensive to it, looked like a female though. (Someone Google translate their name :)  I then picked it up and began wrapping some spare bandages butterfly girl gave me. To help the poor cat. Ginko began I'm assuming jelaous and tried to...eat the cat? I pushed her aside and picked up the cat again. Until it suddenly began hissing at Ginko and that became a huge problem apparently.

 Until it suddenly began hissing at Ginko and that became a huge problem apparently

"May I ask...why are you two arguing?" I asked but they continued to argue, not like the cat...what was their name again? could talk anyways. "She's a bother!" I heard Ginko yell, why am I stuck with her? I mean she is useful in a way, her sas (almost spelt ass-) is to much for my liking, but she is better than Water guy's crow, heard their old and useless. "Quit fighting...your making my ears hurt with your useless words your spitting out..." Ginko and Kuro..oh Kuro! Then glared at each other as I was taking Kuro to the butterfly girl where she took care of I'm assuming her and then Mitsuri began taking care of her...

I wanted to take her in...but Ginko is already a handful and she's gets jealous easily...