Masquerade

______ POV

It was delivery day but I wasn't feeling as enthusiastic as usual, especially since yesterday when the Trancy maid instituted such an odious remark to me. "Don't plan on coming back, he's mine" replayed over and over in my head; I didn't even know what she was talking about.

"Hey ______!" a shrilled voice fractured me from my musing.

"Finny!" my eyes enlarged when they met his aquamarine irises.

"I'm ready to make the shipment" the light ginger headed boy saluted me like a soldier.

"hehe, you're too cute Finn" I ruffled his silky hair and giggled, causing his white skin to produce a maroon shade on his face.

"Stop that." his kittenish attitude protested while he strived to distract me by poking my stomach.

"You started it" I happily retaliated then pinched his cherry cheeks.

"Not even" he countered back with a winsome smile.

"Yes it is. You all act adorable out of nowhere" I tittered and eventually let go

Finnian's POV

I couldn't help but to turn red, I've always had wholehearted crush on _____, ever since I met her that one faithful day when she dropped her flower basket and the wind was blowing. I went out of my way to retrieve every single pedal even though I was supposed to be birthday shopping with Baldroy for Mey-rin's gift. She thanked me and invited me back to her place for a some homemade cupcakes, and I have to admit she's a wonderful baker. As we ate, I mention about my friend's birthday in which she agreed upon assembling a chocolate strawberry cake for mey-rin. Ultimately, we became pals after I repeatedly visited her flower shop and benefited part-time assistant.

"So where do we deliver to anyway?" I queried while altering my rufous colored pins.

"To this manor. But I'm not really feeling it today" she proclaimed in a bothered form, making me anxious since ____'s invariably buoyant about these occasions.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked in a concerned tone, placing my hand on her shoulder, wondering if it was still about the break up.

"Have you ever heard of the Trancy estate?"

I gasped. Like the name Trancy didn't alarm me enough, I knew she was referring Alois Trancy. That boy's a menace against the Phantomhive reverence and to my master himself, Ciel Phantomhive. Nowadays we avoid having any contact with the impudent teenager yet I almost forgot my lord did obtain a letter from him about a week or so. Of course, I see why she's not in the mood to drop by there.

"I have actually."

"Well yesterday I spent my evening at the Earl's mansion to assist on his floral ornament planning. Everything was fine up until one of his maids conveyed a harrowing attitude towards me when I was leaving" She sighed. "I didn't even know what I did to earn this impolite behavior from her."

"Typical Trancy's. Such egoist" I verified while sweeping her (H/C) hair out of her face.

"It's not like that, just her. The butler and the boy presented a more suitable approach." She asserted and I nodded.

"Ok then..." I shrugged my shoulders in acceptance yet I still harbored a bad hunch over it.

"I already packed the crates into the wagon" ____ announced which left me staggered.

"All by yourself!?" I said in a nonplussed voice.

"You're not the only strong one" she winked and lightly snapped her finger.