Secco: Someone's left a box outside the hideout and it's signed for us as well! Were we expecting any deliveries?

Diavolo: No.....we weren't. Bring it inside but be careful. For all we know it could be a bomb of some sort

Secco: Right!

Diavolo puts away his radio and waits for the two to bring the package.

Risotto: What's going on?

Diavolo: Someone's left a gift outside our hideout.

Formaggio: What? How the hell did they even know we existed and where to look for us?

Diavolo: That is a good question.

Secco kicks the door open and drags the crate inside with the help of cioccolata.

Diavolo: And we are about to get our answer......(Looks at pesci) Open it.

Pesci gulps nervously and uses beach boys hook to grab one side of the crate and tear it off. The rest of crate fell apart and everyone present gasps in shock and horror by what they see.

IT WAS SORBET........

OR WHAT WAS LEFT OF HIM.

Sorbet had his body cut into multiple pieces and then the body parts were encased in see through frames

Sorbet had his body cut into multiple pieces and then the body parts were encased in see through frames. His eyes showed an expression of sheer terror making one dread of his final moments. His comrades were mortified seeing his remains. Formaggio held his hand to his mouth trying not to throw up pesci was shaking in horror and his brother was taken back by such brutality. ghiaccio and melone eyes widen in pure shock while illusio gulped and risotto kept his stoic demeanor which hid his disgust. Secco and cioccolata were unphased given their past track record while diavolo......he was absolutely fuming.

Formaggio: (Gags) Oh...oh my fucking christ.

Diavolo: Who dares do this to one of my men!?

Prosciutto: Someone with serious balls that's who.

Melone: Hey look there's also a disc next to the corpse.

Melone grabs the disc and gently inserts it into his laptop and a video plays showing a short male imp dressed in mafia style attire.