Part 1: The I-Expo

"This is a superhuman, where 80% of the population is born with some uncanny ability. Cities swirled with chaos and confusion following the appearance of these powers a new profession was formed. We call those who fight for justice and others in need heroes. My name is Izuku Midoriya, and even though I was born without a power, fate would have that I find the Omnitrix. Now, I'm not just one hero... I'm ten of them! And counting! Now, I'm a student at UA High School, and with the help of my mentor All Might, and my best friend Ochako, I'm on my way to my destiny! This is the story of how I became the world's greatest hero!"

Years ago...

The scene of All Might's past heroics fades as he hears the sounds of his students in the background. On the plane seats next to him, Izuku and Ochako are playing a video game together on a portable console.

 On the plane seats next to him, Izuku and Ochako are playing a video game together on a portable console

Izuku: C'mon, c'mon we got this!

Deku's character gets hit again.

Izuku: Dangit!

Ochako: I hate these guys! They keep spamming the same cheap moves over and over!

Izuku: Just keep damage boosting through 'em! We're almost there!

Ochako: I can't do that WHEN THEY KEEP HITTING ME!

The two of them keep defending and finally beat the enemies they were struggling with, leveling up.

Game: *victory fanfare*

Izuku and Ochako breathe out a sigh of relief.

Izuku: Man, that level does not need to be as hard as it is.

Ochako: Yeah, but hey, we did it!

The two of them high-five when the game loads in the final boss; Kenko the Shapeshifter.

Ochako: Dude! Dude it's the final boss!

Kenko: Nobody defeats Kenko!

Deku: Oh man! We never beat Kenko!

Ochako: C'mon we've grinded up this whole way, we can do this!

The final boss begins as Deku and Ochako start fighting it, doing minimal damage to Kenko. Kenko retaliates, dealing massive damage in return and even using a special that takes away a whole life.

Ochako: UGH! WHY DOES HE HAVE ONE HIT KILLS?!

Deku: Wait, wait, I think we can parry it!

Ochako: Oh shit!