"Right," Kez says, "they think you had something to do with the paddy I killed."

"I know, had a meeting with one of them the other day, said so himself, don't worry, I didn't mention you," Tommy replies, "we're meeting about the guns."

"That's not my issues, in fact probably would've been better for you if you did," Kezia states, "they want revenge."

"That's why I'm giving them the location of the guns, but they'll be moved before they have the chance to get them," Tommy says.

"It doesn't matter what location you give them," Kez replies, "Tom, they plan to kill you."

"What?" Tess shrieks, "how did you find this out?"

"Campbell just came to the shop and told me, also thought we'd figured something out, which we haven't, so he's one step ahead regarding something," Kezia explains.

"Fuck," Tommy sighs, "alright, one thing at a time."

"I'll come with you tonight," Kez states.

"They'll know something's up if they see you," Tommy responds.

"What if she hides?" Tess suggests, "in the snug? In the back rooms?"

"I don't want this to be a shoot off," Tommy says.

"It doesn't matter what you want it to be, weapons will be pulled, if their hand even twitches, I'm shooting," Kezia replies.

"Who's working tonight?" Theresa queries.

"Grace is meant to be, she might cancel," Tommy states, "she's scared of you, Kez, she's reduced her shifts."

"Reduced them?" Kez asks confused. If Grace needed money, why was she working less? She knew Kezia wouldn't do anything right now, it was only at the end of the month. Surely she should be working more to save some money?

"Whatever you said to her, she's been absent a lot," Tommy shrugs, "Bea's been covering her shifts, so she'll probably be there."

"She won't be there," Kez shakes her head, "there is no way Bea is staying if we're going to have a shoot out in the fucking pub."

"Alright, we'll tell her to leave then," Tommy agrees.

"What if they don't plan to kill you and Campbell is just feeding false information to try and pin you for a murder?" Theresa queries.

"I won't shoot unless they reach for a weapon," Kez says, "besides, if Campbell is to get what he wants, he knows better than to piss us off."

"So we get there, send Bea off home, wait for them to show up, I give them a location, if they twitch, you shoot, if they don't, we call John whose on hand with Scudboat to move the weapons if needed," Tommy states.

"I don't like this, what if they're quicker at drawing for a weapon than you? What if they realise you've duped them?" Theresa asks.

"They won't be quicker, I'm watching them, I can read body language, I'll be able to tell seconds before if they're about to reach for a weapon, and if they realise we're duping them, it'll end in the same result, them being buried in an unmarked grave," Kezia states.

"You terrify me sometimes," Tess says, "it's not often I see this side of you."

"I do what I must," Kez shrugs, "don't you go being afraid, you know what I've done in the past."

"Perhaps, but I've never heard you plot before," Theresa replies, "makes me think about what I know you've done and what you're capable of."

"You've just got to remember, it'll never be you," Tommy says, kissing her temple, "we do things like these to keep those we care for safe. Don't we, Kez?"

"I do it for fun," Kezia shrugs, though the smile on her face let Tess know that she was joking, "it's me, Tess, you know me better than anyone."

"I do," Tess nods, "but that means I know how rash you can be sometimes, I worry, and you know I don't like... well you know."

"It's all going to be okay, we know what we're doing, trust us," Kez implores, "we'll be gone twenty minutes, bake something to occupy your mind in that time."

"Why because you'll be peckish once you've killed someone?" Tess remarks, and Kez shrugs, "well... yes."

"You're infuriating," Theresa laughs, shaking her head.

"Should I be concerned that you're more worried about my sister than me?" Tommy teases.

"You've got her looking after you, and she is scarier than you'll ever be," Theresa says, "I don't need to worry about you because Kez will be there. I worry about her because I know there's nothing she wouldn't do to keep you safe."

"That's a two way thing, you know? She's my sister, you don't need to worry about her when she's with me," Tommy responds.

"I'm also a grown woman who can take care of myself better than you can, might I suggest something... don't worry about me? There's no reason to," Kezia states.

"Not how it works," Tommy and Theresa respond simultaneously.

"I hate this," Kez says, pointing between the two of them, "it feels like I get ganged up on."

"You're my younger sister," Tommy shrugs.

"You're my younger bestfriend," Theresa adds.

"You're like two months older than me," Kez scoffs, "oh and you two need to be more careful if you're trying to be a secret, John mentioned seeing a woman come up with you, Tom, you're just lucky he didn't recognise it was Tess."

"We're planning on telling people soon anyways, we've figured everything out that we needed to," Theresa replies.

"Good, that's good, right, well, I'll leave you to it," Kezia says, "have fun?"

"Just get out," Tommy sighs.

Kez nods, walking towards the door, "getting out."