Who Gave You Permission

⚠️⚠️⚠️Tw- abuse (major) ⚠️⚠️⚠️
⚠️⚠️⚠️tw-self harm mention⚠️⚠️⚠️

Y/N POV

You freeze for a seconds taking a deep breath trying to focus your mind. You quickly scramble to shut the door but before you get time to shut the door you're grabbed, one hand covers your mouth, the other holds you close. You can't move. The smell instantly hitting your nostrils causing a sick feeling in your mouth. Panic quickly sets in, this is it. Your never going to see your mums again!!!

You try standing your ground as they begin to drag you out of the hall way and into the lift. This doesn't go down well as you get a kick to the shin making your groan out in pain. As they take you to the top floor of the hotel, they drag you into a room instantly closing it behind them. Your heart rate quickens, and your breathing becomes rapid and shallow. All your memories rush back to you. Your stomach drops. You can't move, a sense of paralysis takes over your body. Out of nowhere you get thrown onto the bed. With out thinking you question them. " how did you find me??" He slaps you hard. Just how you remembered it causing you to smirk. Steven and Leanne grinning ear to ear.

"we knew it wouldn't be long until you turned that phone of yours back on." He sneered. Panic sets in, how could you be so stupid. Sweat instantly pours out dripping down your forehead, your throat becomes dry while your breathing becomes uneven. Is this just a night mare. You're so scared, you know this is the end. You won't see Lucy again. Bringing yourself out of your head you remember your bracelet. You reach down tap away like crazy at your wrist. You feel it vibrating back they know you need them. All you have to do now is hold out and just pray they understand.

Leanne throws you some old clothes. The smell filling up the room. "Change now we havnt got long. We need to get out of here." You don't waste a second and start to remove your t-shirt. Steven notices the cuts on your arm. This angers him. You hear a grunt causing you to look up he looks like he's about to blow at any moment.

"who gave you permission to do that you ugly bitch." He spits striking you across the face once again.

You carry on changing your top. You feel numb. He kicks you in both shins so you can't run away. Screams fill the room, tears leaking out of your eyes. You're in so much pain. Blood drips from your lower legs already bruising where he's kicked you. Shit!

"maybe we have a few minutes to spare." He laughs looking at you. He takes out a pen knife and starts to carve your skin on your arm. Leanne is holding you down covering your mouth as you scream in pain. Knowing you haven't changed your shorts you try reaching for your phone but Leanne grabs your wrist. The only thing you think about is Lucy. You keep feeling your bracelet vibrating.

Steven talks to you while cutting away lacing more dark red marks into your arm. "Did you really think you'd get away that easily. You don't deserve any of this luxury. Lucy's only looking after you because she feels bad for you. You're a pathetic piece of shit"

You manage to pull your wrist free and call Lucy's phone from your pocket with your other hand as Leanne and Steven are occupied with hurting you.

"once I'm finished here, I'm taking you away, we will go to the airport I have your passport and you don't say a word. Do you understand me." Leanne uncovers your mouth and you scream for help hoping Lucy can hear you.

You scream "I'm on the top floor help mee qu-" you get cut off with Leanne's hand covering your mouth again with a smirk.

Steven slaps you once again across the face this time it was much harder. You feel a little blood trickle down your face. You just want to be in your mums arm again. But what Steven was saying is that true. Is Lucy just doing this because she feels bad! She's gave you up once! Why would she want someone like you!