Dont Do Anything I Wouldnt Do ;)

Tw ⚠️self harm & abuse mention ⚠️

********6:30 pm 14th July 2021*******

Y/N POV

As you make your way to Katie's she makes light conversation in the car but your so nervous. You just smile and look out the window fidgeting with the strings on your hoodie. 10 minutes into the 20 minute drive Katie reaches out to hold your hand due to how much your fidgeting around, instantly you flinch burying your face into your hands as a small tear rolls down your right cheek.

"I'm sorry kiddo, I should have asked before reaching out. How about we play a game." A small smile is brought to your face. "Do you want me to go first or you? We can play eye spy" She questions giving you the option.

"You please." You whisper.

"Right let's me think, oooo I've got one, eye spy with my little Irish eye something beginning with W." She says excitedly. You pull a face as everything's moving too quickly while Katie's driving. "I'll give you a clue it's in the car."

"Ooo, I know I know I know. Is it window?" You question. Katie cheers in excitement clapping her hands while trying to drive. "My turn my turn." You shout. "Hmmmm eye spy with my little eye something beginning with I" you say smugly.

"Ink pen ..... iPad ..... iced tea .... Ibuprofen .... Insole." You continue to shake your head. Just as you pull up to Katie's she lets out a groan. "Arghhh for god sakes I have no clue. Your gonna have to tell me kiddo." She says in defeat ruffling your hair.

You lift up your finger and point to the Irish flag on her t-shirt. "I win." You say sticking your tongue out.

Katie just chuckles shaking her head, "that was a sneaky one, but I'll give it you, next time mine won't be so easy." She states unlocking the car for you to get out. But you don't move. You stay sat in your seat worried at what's behind her door. Was this a trap and your foster parents would be there ready to take you away? Your frozen in your seat with a million different scenarios. Your knocked out of your thoughts as Katie reaches over to unbuckle your belt. "Are you sleeping in here kid or you coming." She jokes. You still don't say anything. "Come here kiddo let me carry you." With that you reluctantly let her scoop you up onto your hip and walks you towards the door. You instantly feel safe. You nuzzle your head into her neck whilst letting your arms dangle.

As you enter the lounge you could see a blonde girl sat with her back to you on the sofa. "Leah?" You question how did she get here so fast? Wasn't she supost to be eating dinner that you and your mum cooked? Where is your mum?

Katie squeezes your hand. "No baby girl it's Alessia your mum and Leah are at home remember." Katie goes to place you on her sofa but you don't want to sit on your own so you grip onto her tightly. She gets the idea and sits down with you in her lap.

"hi y/n how are you doing." The older blonde questions. You quickly bury your head into Katie's chest. "Hey kiddo, it's ok, Alessia is a lovely girl, she won't do anything I promise." With the reassurance you lift your head.

"ok you?" You say coldly. You always put up a wall with new people you trust no one bar your mum and Leah. And now maybe Katie.

"I'm good, we have set you up the spare room for tonight. Would you like me to show you." You hesitate and look at Katie gripping onto her hand. She understands and comes with you. They show you to your room which you put your bag in. They had printed pictures of your mum and Leah which placed on your bedside table to make you feel more comfortable.

*********8:30pm 14th july 2021*******

You're sat on the sofa watching friends with Katie and Alessia by your sides. "How you doin?" Katie says doing an impression of joey.