Confortation

Depuis le début

"Prove it, do something you want."

I longed to kiss that mouth but the small mask she was wearing hinder my chance, I wanted to see her before. I brought my hand to her face, to take off her mask, so I could finally see her face, but quickly her small hands landed on top of mine, preventing my action.

"Don't even think about it..." she whispered looking into my eyes.

And in all this time she made me believe her story, how many had already fallen in her net?

No...

I could only have drunk too much.

I rubbed my eyes to see better but the young lady with short wavy brown hair that danced in such a sensual way, she had her back to me, but still, I could swear that I knew her.

Yunjin you are going crazy.

She wasn't unknown to me, I knew that body, that way of wiggling. I couldn't be dreaming, or hallucinating like that, it was her, it was Anna.

I stood up from the couch where I was, walking closer to the brunette. Passing between the people that danced frantically to the sound of the beat that filled the club, the lights flashing made everything more difficult.

My nervous system worked faster, my hands were sweating, my vision and my hearing were sharper.
It must have been the effect of the drink running through my body.

I stopped practically a meter away from the brunette, who wiggled in such a sensual way, there was no mistake, it was her. Anna lowered herself to the ground, gripping her hair, making me lose all my senses. I got closer to her and held her waist, making her turn to me.

"What are you..." she started speaking but stopped when she saw it was me.

I closed my eyes, blinking several times, there was something wrong. It wasn't her.

"Miss Kim?" I asked confused.

She was immobile, just staring at me, scared. What the hell was happening? A few minutes ago I could swear that it was Anna, and it was Chaewon?

Surely I had drunk too much. We held our gaze long enough for me to notice how beautiful she was tonight, her white dress, tight, outlining the curves of her body. Her brown eyes now uncovered of their usual glasses, staring at me, indecipherable. Her mouth half-open, letting out a nervous breath.

The truth was all along in front of my face and I just let it go by unnoticed. The desire for Anna and the love for Chaewon blinded me in an inconsequent and colossal way. The two women were one. Only
one:

Chaewon got up and went to the middle of the dance floor next to my mother and Rachel. Could they get along any better? I stayed in the same place, sitting on the soft armchair that gave me full view of where they were. A music of strong and totally Asian beat started playing, making the brunette start dancing.

Chaewon started moving her body in a perfect sync with the music, leaving me surprised at the beautiful way in which she danced. I stared at the body of the woman who wiggled divinely well to the rhythm of the music. She combed her fingers through her dark locks in such a familiar and sensual way. Maybe I had too much to drink already, because seeing her like that reminded me of none other than my stripper,
Anna.