House Of Cards

He carried me , our eyes locked in a deep gaze. Gently , he laid me down on our bed and started to kiss me gently.

His tongue explored every inch of my mouth, leaving his taste in me.
Slowly he leaned down to unbutton my dress , sliding it over my shoulders.

He was already dropping his pants to the floor and stepping out of his trousers.

He continued to kiss me , he tongue slowly traveling down my neck as my n**ples hardened.

He reached down, feeling the warmth in between my legs and wetness inside my underwear. 

With his warm mouth sucking on my n**ples , he dipped his fingers inside me. Paused for a moment “You okay?”

“Better than ever .” I placed my hand behind his head and pulled him into a
kiss.

We both crawled  on the bed until he was able to settle between my legs.
then it was a few seconds before he
positioned himself above me.

Need took over and he thrusted my hips
toward him, feeling the tip of him hit me. Dante pulled my right leg up
and grabbed my a** as he pushed deep inside me.

I cried out and moaned,  I’d never
felt anything so completely. He filled me, stretched me, and I couldn’t get enough.

“More,” I pleaded.

“You want more?” He smiled and pulled out before slamming back into me.

“Oh, Dante  F**k me harder!”he picked up the pace and banged me until I thought I would pass out. The bed rocked and the
The headboard hit the wall so hard I thought pictures would fall off the wall.

“ You feel so freaking good.” His voice was gruff and sexy. He shifted positions, making me kneel on all fours with my a**  facing him.

I rolled my hips as he thrust into me.
Grabbing the sheets and toasted my head watching him pound me.

“Elena” He grunted my name.
He lay on his back placing me on top.

“Dante...I’m going to c*m .”
Ignoring me , he grabbed my hips and went in deeper . I dug  my fingers into his skin. “Oh fuck!” He grabbed me and pulled me in tight as he thrust up.

The muscles in his shoulders and arms tightened. I could feel
his legs tense under me. “F*ck.”

I demand more kisses.
He f**ked me harder and I felt my body reach new heights. Every muscle
has a mind of its own, I orgasmed  and screamed. But he kept going and  I lost it , he wasn't joking when he said he would give me something to remember him by.

With his hair loose and  his eyes as passionate as I've ever seen on a man, he was a beast. It was clear he had been completely transformed , the sweet Dante was gone, now possessed by some kind of sex demon.

He plunged deeply into me and I cried out, squeezing my eyes shut involuntarily.
But I forced myself to look ,  I didn't want to miss even a moment.

He spilled his seed inside of me , I could feel it fill me up and drip out of my entrance , it's warmth soothing my sore p**sy.

still on top of him ,we were both breathless and gasped for air.
And for sure this was a night I would never forget.

He held me tight and planted a kiss on my forehead . “I love you.” he whispered

“I love you too.”

Just when I thought it was over, little did I know it was just the beginning. We f*cked through out the night , orgasmed countless times , heaven knows if I would be able to walk the following day.

*******************************************

I woke up with a gentle smile, the echoes of last night's intimate moments lingering in my thoughts. I could still feel the throbbing and swelling of my p**sy.

As I got up, I found Dante already dressing up , hugging him from behind, I noticed the scratches I marked on his back when he drilled me like hell. My fingers traced the scratches on his back, a reminder of our wild night.

"Good morning, my sunshine," he greeted me with a kiss on my forehead. I smiled, helping him into his shirt and tying his tie.

"Must you go?" I asked, a hint of reluctance in my voice.

"Yes, I must," he replied, a teasing grin on his face. "I suppose you can't get enough of me."

As I assisted him with his attire, he reassured me, "My love, I'll be back as soon as possible...don't worry."

With a tight hug, as if trying to etch the moment into memory, I held onto him. Dante gently lifted my chin, his eyes meeting mine in a silent understanding.

He pressed a soft kiss on my forehead, his lips lingering for a moment before he pulled away. "I'll be back before you know it," he reassured me, the sincerity in his voice a balm to my anxious heart.

I helped him pack his clothes, folding each shirt and pants neatly. It felt a bit sad knowing he would be away for a while.

As I placed his things in the suitcase, our hands touched, making the upcoming time apart feel more real. Each piece of clothing reminded me of the moments we had shared, making the separation feel more noticeable.

Adrian, one of the male servants grabbed his luggage and headed towards the door.

Dante stood outside the car, the driver patiently waiting. He turned back to me, his eyes locking onto mine. "Always remember, my love, that you're the melody in my heart."

He waited for my response, and I repeated after him, "And you, my love, are the lyrics in my soul." It was a small gesture he taught me, more like a code hand shake, but a beautiful declaration of our love. la promise to carry each other in our hearts no matter the distance.

I stood there, watching him leave, a mix of emotions swirling within me. The anticipation of his return battled with the loneliness that would undoubtedly creep in during his absence. As the door closed behind him, I took a deep breath, reminding myself to stay strong and patient until he came back.