Ties That Bind

The evening continued with our marriage celebration, filled with joy and laughter. The king playfully expressed his desire for us to fill the mansion with laughter and little troublemakers.

Later that night, after changing into my peach-colored ball gown for the celebration, chosen by Dante, I stood in front of the mirror admiring myself.

Then I heard clapping from the closet area. To my surprise, it was Isaac. I was alarmed and questioned his presence.
“ Isaac what the hell are you doing in here?”

“ I m doing quite alright thank you for asking my dear Elena.” he replied sarcastically.

"Isaac, you shouldn't be here. If Dante finds you, it won't end well," I pleaded.

"This is a nice room you have here. I bet he has already made love to you, hasn't he? And you have already forgotten about me," Isaac remarked, ignoring my concern.

“ I didn't forget about y...” he cut me off and mocked me.
“ Oh really... you came into my life like a gentle breeze... What the hell was that about?”

"Isaac, please. I need to go downstairs. My husband will start wondering where I am, and if he finds you here with me, it won't be good. We'll talk later," I implored.

    He reluctantly agreed and left. Shortly after, Dante walked in with a curious expression.

"How do I look?" I asked, trying to divert his attention. However, Dante had something else in mind.

"Who is he?" he questioned, a hint of suspicion in his voice.

Damnit, he must have seen Isaac when he was leaving the room .
"I don't know. He told me that people are looking for me downstairs. Uncle Julio must have sent him," I lied, struggling with my conscience.

Dante didn't seem entirely convinced, but he brushed it off, and I felt the weight of my dishonesty in that moment.

    In that moment, the celebration had ended, and I eagerly headed upstairs, looking forward to finally going to bed. However, as I reached the wall, someone abruptly grabbed me, covering my mouth to blocke any potential scream.

"Elena it's now or never. I have people waiting for us outside. We can finally run away together and leave everything behind. Forget about this Dante, he means nothing to you," the familiar voice of Isaac whispered urgently.

I pushed him away, feeling a mix of fear and frustration. Rushing to my room, he followed closely behind. Once inside, I started to explain, "I can't, Isaac. I can't run away with you now. My destiny and fate have changed. I think it's best if we both accept it and move on. I'm a married woman now, and I can't be with you."

I could see anger building up in his eyes as he protested, "What happened to you loving me? What happened to us spending lives together, having children and..."

Interrupting him, I sternly said, "Enough, Isaac. I..." Suddenly, we heard footsteps approaching. Panic set in , I knew it was Dante and he wouldn't spare him. Urgently, I urged Isaac to hide on the balcony, hoping to avoid a confrontation.

  I asked Isaac to quickly hide in the balcony, praying Dante wouldn't find him. The footsteps drew near, and I held my breath.

In that tense moment, Dante walked in with an expressionless face. Desperate to gauge his reaction, I nervously asked how he liked the themes I had picked for the wedding. Still, with an emotionless demeanor, he responded, "It was quite alright."

Taking off his jacket, he sat on the bed .“ Why is the balcony door open?”

I stammered, "Oh, I thought I heard something outside. Maybe it was just the wind."

    Attempting to buy time for Isaac to escape, I suggested we go downstairs for a night snack. As I grabbed Dante's hand to lead him to the kitchen, he abruptly pulled me back, and I landed on his lap. He gently pushed the strands of hair away from my face and questioned, "So tell me, who is Isaac to you?"

My heart sank at the directness of the question. Stumbling over my words, I hesitated, "He... um, he's..." I failed to provide a coherent response. In an instant, Dante tightened his grip around my neck, choking out, "Didn't I tell you not to lie to me?" His words, delivered through gritted teeth.

“ since you lied to on our wedding day you deserve a sweet...sweet punishment.” he said letting go of my neck .

And pulled me closer to him and started kissing my neck . He kissed it and slowly kissed my ear lobe , it felt good but I was resisting to moan .
He put on his laps still kissing my neck and unzipped my dress and slowly slipped the dress off me.

Little by little his kiss started to go down my chest, my nipples hardened as he sucked them , the warmth of his mouth sent a pleasurable feeling to my body.
And I didn't want it to stop.

He carried me and made me stand and I watched him take off his clothes and he took mine off too.

    He made me lie down on the bed and continued to kiss and suck my breasts.
With his tongue he teasingly played with my nipples.

“ do you like that?” he asked in a raspy sexy voice,but I failed to reply.
Then he bit and pulled my nipple with his lips which made me moan. “ ah , you like it rough,” he teased with a grin on his face.
    His tongue traveled all the way to my thighs, the warmth of his mouth made me twist and turn.
Without hesitation he took my underwear off. It was too late I couldn't stop him and I didn't want him to.

Spreading my legs he placed his face in between my legs and licked my p***sy.
with each stroke of his tongue rubbing my clit I couldn't control my moans anymore.
He would lick me slowly and then increase his speed Playing, sending waves of pleasure through me.

He dug his tongue into me and f**ked me with. I gasped followed by continuous moaning. I held on to the sheets with one hand and the other passing through his hair.

    Shortly I orgasmed, squirting my juice all over him and he licked me dry.
He rose from in between my legs and kissed me, making me taste myself.
He was so hot.

While kissing me I felt him put his fingers in me. Despite them just being fingers it really hurt.
“ Damn you are so tight,”he said and continued to kiss me.
He motioned his fingers in and out, it still hurt but I liked the feeling of it.

Putting my legs on his shoulder, “Dante, please don't hurt me.” With that being said, his d*ck took the place of his fingers and it made me scream,he pushed it deep inside. It was so big and hard at the moment.
But he didn't move, he just lay on top of me and was still kissing me. When I kind of got used to the size of it, he moved his body in and out he was slow and gentle.

With every thrust he made me curl my toes and moan. Gradually increasing speed , the pain increased. I didn't want to cry instead I closed my eyes.
“ baby open your eyes and look at me, watch me show your p**sy who it's rightful owner is.”

When he said sweet punishment he meant it . With his eyes looking straight into mine,he f**ked me like it was his last time.
I moaned and screamed knowing very well I was going to be sore down there.

    He raised my legs even higher now he wasn't holding back anymore, he pounded me with no mercy . The gentle Dante was replaced by a beast with a satisfying torture element.

I tried to make him stop , but he held my hips even tighter, making me moan even harder. I could feel another orgasm ripple through me.

He finally filled me with his seed , and I felt it drip out of my entrance.
Pulling out his d*ck it had blood on it.

“ You are a virgin...correction, were a virgin.I made the right choice.” he said breathing heavily, I could finally breathe.

We cuddled up naked  and slept in each other's arms .
l felt so tired that I even forgot about Isaac hiding on the Balcony. At that point there was nothing I could do.
I fell in love with Dante and that was it.