Chapter 19

The next day everyone is in the great hall eating breakfast. Sereia plays with her food.
Ron: Take a bit of toast, mate. Go on.
Hermione: Ron's right, Sereia. You'll gonna need your strength today.
Sereia: I'm not hungry.

The Demigods look at her worried. "We're you alright?" asks Tyson consernd. Sereia smiles "Yes i was a alright Αδελφό " Tyson smiles at her widely. Poseidon smiles at them warmly, happy that they get along. Everyone looks confused. "What did she call him?" No one answers.

Snape walks to them.
Snape: Good luck today, Potter. Then again now that you've proven yourself against a troll. A little game of Quidditch should be easy work then. even if it is against Slytherin.
He looks between them and walks away. They look after him and Sereia sees that he's limping
Sereia: That explains the blood.
Hermione: Blood?
Sereia: Listen, last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he can get past the three-headed-dog. But he got himself bitten. That's why he's limping.

Everyone looks at Snape with narrowed eyes while he glares at Sereia. "I'm sorry for acussing you Professor." They look at her as if she has grown another head. Snape looks suprised and confused.

Hermione: But why would anyone go near that dog.
Sereia: The day i was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. Said it was Hogwarts business, very secret.

They look at her amused. "If it's secret, why are you telling anyone?" asks a secend year amused. Sereia blushes.

Hermione: So your saying--
Sereia: That's what the dog's guarding. That's what Snape wants.
An owls cries and they look up and see Hedwig carrying a large package. She drops it to Sereia and she catches it.
Hermione: Bit early for mail, isn't it?
Sereia: But i- i never get mail.

Her family and friends make plans to write to her as much as posible.

Ron: Let's open it.
They unwrap the package and see broomstick.
Sereia: It's a broomstick.
Ron: That's not just a broomstick. It's a Nimbus 2000!
Sereia: But who--?
She looks around and sees McGonagall petting Hedwig and smiling at her. She smiles back. Oliver looks at the broom with his mouth open.

They laugh at Oliver.

The Gryffindor Quidditch team walk wearing their Quidditch Uniform to the Quidditch feld. They stop behind a door and wait. Oliver looks at Sereia.

"QUIDDITCH!!" shouts Sirius excited making them laugh at him.

Oliver: Scared, Sereia?
She nods.
Sereia: A little.
Oliver: It's all right. I felt the same way before my first game.
Sereia looks to him
Sereia: What happened?
Oliver: Ah, I don't really remember. I took a Bludger to the head two minutes in. Woke up in the hospital a week later.

Sereia's family tenses a bit not wanting anything to happen to her. "Tell me nothing happened to you." says Poseidon making the wixen look at him confused. She dosen't answer making him worried.

Sereia looks at him shocked and scared, she gulps and turns back to the front. The doors open and and they hear cheers. They mount their brooms and fly onto the feld. The teams fly around the feld.