Chapter 12

They walk into the hall as the doors open and see four long tables filled with studens and at the end of the hall another long table with the Professor's. As they look up they see flying candles under the night sky.
Hermione: The ceiling isn't real. It's bewitched to look like the night sky. I read about it in Hogwarts, A History.
They walk to the front of the Professor's table and stood before a Hat sitting on a Stool. McGonagall walks up the few stairs and stands next to the hat.

Sirius jumps up and down in his seat excited "We'll see her sorting Moony" "I know, now sit down" He pulls him down and holds him when he doesn't sit still.

McGonagall: Will you wait along here, please?
Now, before we begin, Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words.
Dumbledore stands up and everyone looks at him.
Dumbledore: I have a few start of term notices i wish to announce. The first years, please note that the Dark Forest is strictly forbidden for all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you that the third-floor corridor is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you.

"A must painful death?!" most adulds scream as the rest looks at him shocked but he ignores them

Dumbledore sits back down. Mcgonagall unwraps the paper.
McGonagall: When i call your name, you will come forth. I shall place the Sorting Hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses. Hermione Granger.
Hermione groans and looks to the side at being the first one before slowly going up the stairs.
Hermione: Oh, no. Okay, relax.
Ron: Mental, that one, I'm telling you.
Sereia nods in agreement

"Ronald! Sereia!" They wince but refuse to look at her as an angry Hermione is not pretty.

Hermione sits on the stool and McGonagall places the Sorting Hat on the head. The Hat became alive.

The Gods and Demigods look a little shocked

Sorting Hat: Ah, right, then. Mh, right. Okay. Gryffindor!
The Gryffindor table begins to clap and cheer loudly as the rest claps politely. Hermione smiles and goes to the Gryffindor table.
McGonagall: Draco Malfoy.
Draco walks to the stool and sits down.
McGonagall begins to place the Hat on his head.
Sorting Hat: Slytherin!
The Slytherin table begins the clap and cheer for him. Draco smirks and goes to the Slytherin  table. Ron turns to Sereia.
Ron: There's not a witch or wizard who weren't bad who wasn't in Syltherin.

Every Slytherin glares at Ron making him slide down in his seat trying to hide behind Hermione.

McGonagall: Susan Bones.
A girl with red hair walks up and sits down. Sereia looks at the Professor's table and sees a Man with shoulder lengh black hair looking at her. She whinces as her scar suddenly burns making her touch her scar. Ron turns to her with concern.

"What did you do Snivellus!?" "He didn't do anything Siri, calm down" Snape looks at her shocked that she defends him. Dumbledore didn't like this and looks at her with a twinkle in his eyes and makes a plan in his head, with Tom sees and he didn't know why but he didn't like it.

Ron: Sereia, what is it?
Sereia: Nothing. Nothing, I'm fine.
She looks at the Man again but he looks away.
McGonagall places the Sorting Hat on Susan's head.
Sorting Hat: Let's see... I know! Hufflepuff!
Susan smiles and goes to the Hufflepuff table as it cheers.
McGonnagall: Ronald Weasley.
Ron grasps and looks to Sereia before he gulps and goes to the stool and sits down. McGonagall places the Sorting Hat on his head.
Sorting Hat: HA!
Ron and McGonagall jump slightly.
Sorting Hat: Another Weasley! I know just what to do with you. Gryffindor!
Ron sighs in relive as the Gryffindor table cheer and the others clap. Sereia smiles at him and he goes to the table and sits down next to his brothers.
McGonagall: Sereia Potter.
Dumbledore leans forward and watches closely. The hall becomes quiet and people begin to whisper to each other. Sereia walks up the stairs and goes to the stool. She sits down and McGonagall places the Sorting Hat on her head.
Sorting Hat: Hm, difficult, very diffecult. Plenty of courage, i see. Not a bad mind, either. There's talent, oh, yes. And a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you?
Sereia: Not Slytherin, not Slytherin!

"And why not Potter?" sneers a sixth year Slytherin "Because Ron said that every Slytherin bad is and i didn't want to lose my first friend in the wizarding world" The Slytherin nods in acceptance.

Sorting Hat: Not Slytherin, eh? Are you sure? You could be great, you know. It's all here, in your head. And Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt about that. No? Well, if you're sure.
Sereia: Please, no. Anything but Slytherin.
Sorting Hat: Better be... Gryffindor!

The Slytherin's glare at Ron again, they could've had Potter in their house if it wasn't for him. Remus and Sirius look at Sereia shocked "You almost were a Slytherin" "Yes"

Everyone at the Gryffindor table stands up and cheers loudly. The Professor's clap for her. Sereia goes to the table and shook their hands before looking at Dumbledore who winks and raises his glass at her. Sereia smiles and sits down.