Chapter 17

The next day Sereia and Oliver carry are box outside, Oliver carries a bat.
Oliver: Quidditch is easy to understand. Each team has seven players. Three Chasers, two Beaters, one Keeper and a Seeker. That's you.

Those who are interested in Quidditch and don't know how it's played pay close attention to the screen.

They place the box on the ground and Olliver opens the box. He takes out the largest ball and throws it to her.
Oliver: There are three kinds of balls. This one's called the Quaffle. Now the Chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops.
He points to three hoops in the distands.
Oliver: The Keeper, that's me, defends the hoops. With me so far?
She throws the ball back to Oliver.
Sereia: I think so. What are those?
They look at the two balls in the box who try to come out. Oliver places the Quaffle back in the box and gives her the bat
Oliver: You better take this.
She takes it from him and Oliver presses a button in the box making the chains around one ball open and the ball flys in the air. It comes back down.
Oliver: Careful now, it's coming back.
Sereia hits the ball and it flys to a stature and through its swords over its head. Oliver looks at her suprised.
Oliver: Not bad, Potter. You'd make a fair Beater.
She smiles at him and they look back up when the ball comes back.
Oliver: Uh-oh.
Sereia kneels down as it fly's to her, Oliver catches the ball and chains the ball after a little fight from the ball back in the box.
Sereia: What was that?
Oliver: Bludger. Nasty little buggers. But you are a Seeker.
He opens a lid with the Hogwarts houses and pulls out a small golden ball.
Oliver: The only thing i want you to worry about is this. The Golden Snitch.
The gives the Snitch to her.
Sereia: I like this ball.
Oliver: Ah, you like it now. Just wait. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see.

"Not for Sereia" says the Gryffindor team smugly.

Sereia: What do i do with it?
Oliver: You catch it. Before the other team's Seeker. You catch this, the game's over. You catch this, Potter and we win.
She puts the Snitch into her palm and two wings come out off the ball. The Snitch flys up and Oliver looks around trying to find it while Sereia keeps an eye on it.
Sereia: Whoa.

The Slytherin's begin to glare at Ron since they've been losing to Gryffindor ever since Sereia's on the team and they could've had her.

They have Charm's class and were paired into two. Sereia is paired with Seamus and Ron with Hermione.
Flitwick: One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation or the ability to make objects fly. Do you all have your feathers?
Hermione lifts her feather for Flitwick to see and Ron who has his head in his arms on his books looks at her.
Flitwick: Good. Now, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing. The swish and flick. Everyone.
Everyone picks up their wands.
Everyone: The swish and flick.
Flitwick: Good. Oh, and enunciate. •Wingardium Leviosa•. Off you go, then.
Everyone: •Wingardium Leviosa•.
Ron flicks his wand multple times at his Feather. Hermione places a hand on his wand to stop him.
Hermione: No, stop, stop, stop! You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides. your saying it wrong. It's •Leviosa•, not •Leviosar•.
Ron: You do it then, if you're so clever. Go on, go on.
Hermione points her wand at her feather and swish and flicks her wand.
Hermione: •Wingardium Leviosa•.
Her feather flys up making Ron shocked and everyone stops and looks at the feather.
Flitwick: Oh, well done! See here, everyone, Miss Granger's done it! Splendid!
Ron places his head back on his books looking miserable. Sereia looks with her mouth slightly open.
Seamus: •Wingard Leviosa. Wingard Leviosa•.
Flitwick: Well done, dear.
Seamus feather explodes in his and Sereia's faces. Flitwick nearly falls from the book he's standing in. They all look at Seamus.

Everyone turns to him making him blush

Sereia: I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor.
Later Sereia, Ron, Seamus and another boy are walking through the courtyard.
Ron: "It's •Leviosa•, not •Leviosar•. "She's a nightmare, honestly! No wonder she hasn't got any friends.
The boys laugh. Hermione walks be, bumping into Ron crying, having heard him.

"Ron!" says Arther shocked. Ron winces. "I already apologised."

Sereia: I think she heard you.
They watch Hermione as she walks away with her head down.