Emerald: introverted. Really socially awkward.

Yang: (nodding) Ooh, yeah, I could see that.

Megatron: strange more like it.

Emerald: Oh yeah, looks like Merc and I are going to move on to the doubles round. What about you guys?

Ruby: Well, as the leader of this team, I thought long and hard about this decision.

Weiss: We put it to a vote.

Ruby: Yes, so, but I decided that we should put it to a vote.

Blake: We voted for Weiss and Yang.

Weiss: (curtsying) I will happily represent Team RWBY.

Yang: (pounding her fists together) Yeah, we're going to kick some butt!

Emerald: (laughs) Well, if Mercury and I see you down the line, don't think we'll go easy on ya.

Megatron: don't expect me to do the same either.

Emerald: what your fighting but your a one man team?

Megatron: yes well ozpin has something special planned for me so you better get ready to see a good fight.

Emerald: um cool can't wait. well we're going catch some more fights.

Ruby: Have fun!

Emerald: See you later!

(immediately drops the act as she walks with Mercury and looks disgusted)

Mercury: So, how are the new friends?

Emerald: (scowling) I hate them.

Mercury: Orders are orders.

Emerald: I just... how can they be so happy all the time!?

Mercury: Did you at least get what we want?

Emerald: It's the heiress and the bimbo.

Mercury: Hmm, alright. At least we know who we're working with.

(We walk till we reach A Simple Wok, they all sit at the stools outside, ready to order)

Yang: I'll have a bowl of the regular, please.

(a large bowl of noodles slides in front of her)

Ruby: (staring at Yang's meal) Oohhh... I'll take the same.

(a large bowl of noodles slides in front of her, as she clasps her hands in excitement)

Weiss: (looking concerned) Do you have anything with a low-salt ...? Um. Okay

(a large bowl of regular noodles instantly slides in front of her instead)

(Instead of saying anything, Blake merely gives a nod and smile to the Shopkeep, who returns the gesture as he rushes through one door of his shop and comes out the other to leave a large bowl of noodles topped with fish in front of her. Blake's eyes light up as she drools over her order)

Megatron: I'll have the same but with meat.

He then brings out the same but instead of fish it has pieces of Chicken, stake, and pork, While Weiss looks strangely at her friends, she gladly offers her Schnee Dust Company credit card to the Shopkeep)

Yang: Aw, Weiss! What's the occasion!?

Weiss: Consider it thanks for sending me to the doubles round.

(her joy is ruined when the card is flung back at her, and the annoyed Shopkeep points to his register as it beeps "DECLINED")

Weiss: What?! How can my card be declined? I was barely into my monthly allowance!