Professor

Trigger warning : Age gap

The first few bars of Johann Strauss II' waltz echoed throughout the gymnasium earning a few disapproving frowns. A walts! No one know how to dance a waltz except for a few freaks and teachers. A full smile blooms on her face , wondering if he had something to do with this mishap or was it destiny's intervention. Yet a waltz nonetheless...

"May i have this dance?" interrupts a familiar voice.

She turns only to be smacked into a purple satin shirt of her professor , whose scent she would recognize anywhere

"Sorry " He said "I didnt mean to startle you...the noise is just too much"

Was it a good enough excuse to stand close to him ? probably not but she was so overwhelmed by his presence that all she could do was nod. He extends his hands her mind finally coxes up the courage to place hers in his Dance ? Waltz ? with him?

There were 999 reasons why she shouldn't , the last one preceding over the rest being him being 15 years her senior . But nevertheless , she smiles and holds his hand firmly as he guides her down to the , she firefly feels the cold of the band around his ring finger but the guilt is gone as fast as it comes .

Fortunately the dance floor was deserted , his eyes twinkled in delight as she followed his lead without missing a beat. Like a leaf clinging to a branch she held onto his broad shoulder , she was dancing , flying , turning again and again. They were in such an intimate embrace yet all proper to the onlookers eyes.

"Did you have a hand in..."

"Ah yes , the playlist. I had to whine a little bit but i needed something to dance to"

Her lips quirked up amused by his not so innocent look , she knew he loved the classics and he knew she shared the love for them ...and others.

"Dance with me"

His sultry tone caused her to hitch her breath . But then she let herself go , little by little , her steps once again synced up with his , she thoroughly enjoyed surrendering her body to a man. A man.

As the song pick up its pace, so did they , Mingling steps as they circled each other daring more until he wound his arms around hers and lifted her up entirely , she was truly flying this time , it was exhilarating.

Once he set her down , albeit a little stumbling she chuckled.

"That's it Your drunk"

He gives her a sheepish smile that tugs at her heart , nonetheless she persists

"Will you be alright ?"

"Yes..no-Listen can we talk ? before.."

"Sure...,what is it ?"

"Not here , meet me in the classroom"

*****

He watches her intently , making her self conscious yet delighted to have his full attention , she clears her throat and shrugs off the blush that crept on her cheeks and chin.

"You wanted to talk to me , sir ?"

He waves his hand ,

"Ah none of this 'sir' crap"

She bites her lip , preventing herself from responding with 'alright sir' , wondering what was the reasoning behind this meeting. She was very well aware of his gaze as he stood up from his chair. Yet she didn't fear him when he approached her. His tall frame almost looming and his alpine cheekbones lit by the moonlight.