Burning the Candle

Start from the beginning

Megatron: finally

Blake: What are you...?

Megatron: (grabs Blake's arm) We need to talk.

(I take her into one of the vacant classrooms)

Blake: Megatron, if you're going to tell me to stop, you may as well save your breath.

Megatron: I'm not asking you to stop just rest.

(Blake continuing to pace with arms crossed, still irritated)

Blake: I don't have the luxury to slow down.

Megatron: It's not a luxury; it's a necessity. You need to sleep.

Blake: The "necessity" is stopping Torchwick.

Megatron: we will but just sit down and listen to what I have to say.

(Blake takes a seat next to me)

Megatron: I was born in a pretty big village and we lived far away from the kingdom there we loren how to fight how to kill and hunt and are training starts as soon as we turn eight.

Blake: Megatron i'm sorry that happened to you. But I can't just stop on my search for answers! I can't just-

Megatron: I told you I'm not telling you to stop fighting. But if we fight till we can't move we will destroy ourselves in the process, what good are we?

Blake: You don't understand! I'm the only one who can do this!

Megatron: No, you don't understand! If the white fang walked through that door, what would you do?

Blake: I'd fight them!

Megatron: NO! You'd lose! (pushes Blake away)

Blake: I can stop them!

Megatron: you can't even stop me!

(I then hug her)

Megatron: I don't won't you to stop fighting them just take some time eat, sleep, and just get your strength back. Not just for me as your friend but for your team too.

(Blake then just look at him and his words and she get a little red in the face)

Megatron: and if you do come then I'll save you a dance.

(At night outside with Jaune)

(The white rose in Jaune's hand bounces up and down as its smiling owner walks through Beacon Academy until he stops at the entrance of a hallway with the sound of a certain voice, causing him to duck behind the columns outside)

Weiss: Neptune!

Neptune: Oh, uh, hey, what's up?

Weiss: I know this is a little unorthodox, but... I wanted to ask you something. Would you... like to accompany me to the dance tomorrow?

(While Neptune rubs the back of his head and smiles with raised eyebrows, Jaune loses all of his confidence and drops the rose on the ground before walking back from where he came from)

(The sight of the lonely, abandoned rose turns into a large collection of the same flowers, one dropping outward, in a large vase behind Yang, now in a short white dress with black heels as she stands at a podium. The doors in front of her open and she flips out upon seeing who walks in)

Yang: Ooohh, you look beautiful!

Ruby: Can we have a serious talk about how Weiss fights in these?

(tries to maintain her balance as she walks to the podium, much to her laughing sister's amusement)