[15] - Mission Accomplished

Start from the beginning

"I-I'm okay dad.. I actually left earlier to change then came back.. Taeyong told me what happened.. Is Mr. Kim okay?", You ask, again pretending.

Your father sighs, "thank god you're okay. Mr. Kim is okay, don't worry", Your father assures to you and smiled.

You nodded, not returning a smile. somehow feeling awkward by it.

"I'm gonna head first dad.. I got things to do..", You tell, you father immediately nods.

"Oh right!.. Well.. You can go.. Thank you for tonight Y/N", Your father smiles at you, you looked down to shy to look at him knowing you can't return a smile.

"Yeah.."

"well.. See you again soon sweetheart", Your father bid goodbyes with you.

You walked outside, recalling some old memories of you and your father. He was never really there actually, but when he was there. It was fun, as a young child. Though now you grew you realized how much issues your parents were hiding with those smiles.

Renjun held your hand to support you let you inside the car, you sat inside the passenger seat. Dokyeom was driving the car. Renjun, Chan and Hoshi are in the car. The others were at the other car.

Dokyeom starts to drive off to the ICE agency.

--

"Mafia Leader Sunmin will be prisoned in jail for 10 years. You all will visit him tomorrow to ask questions and gather information", Mr. Berries says as he puts a file on the table. "Mr. Kim will be staying in the hospital for awhile since he got injured. We will also have some eyes for the two of them, there might be more scumbags who targets Mr. And Mrs. Kim", Mr. Berries tells, th agents nods listening attentively on Mr. Berries words.

The agents are on the round table, sitting at their own seats with Mr. Berries at the center.

"But aside from that congrats to all of you, for getting the man who was behind all of this cases", Mr berries congrats everyone and as the papers he puts on the table. They were the cases that mafia Sunmin caused.

Missing childrens, massacre, rape and even more.

You froze seeing these. You can't believe it that your uncle did all of this.

"We should be celebrating right?", Dokyeom asks and turns his head to Hoshi. Hoshi shrugged.

They were also terrified just by seeing these cases.

Mr. Berries chuckles seeing everyone's reaction, "you all will see worse. So you must remember. A real person can be a fake person, and a fake person can be a real person", Mr. Berries quoted.

This made all the agents look at each other, confused by Mr. Berries words.

"He's trying to be cool again", Seungkwan sighs.

"Well, it's rest time. bye Mr. Berries"

"Yup. Bye boss!"

"Congrats to you to boss!"

All of the agents left, as Mr. Berries stayed sighing. Used to his agents behavior.

"Trust each other.. Secrets would be the cause of everything..", Mr. Berries mumbles, "I don't want history to repeat".

"What history?", You suddenly asked, you actually stayed seated on your seat watching him.

Mr. Berries looked at you and chuckled. Amused that you stayed.