CHAPTER - 4

Mumbai, Maharashtra

30th June, 2054

"Happy Birthday Keshu "
Shouted all the members of Rathore family as they were standing in front of Keshavi's bed who was sleeping peacefully without any tension in the world.

" See I told you even if we all shout she is not going to wakeup. See Mom because of your darling daughter, everyday I get late for college. Everyday I have to shout like a Monkey because of which my beautiful voice sounds like a Donkey. " said Ansh to Anjali while pointing towards Keshavi who was now sitting peacefully on the bed while signalling her family to stay quiet which Ansh failed to noticed.

" So afterall you took my words for serious that Bhai you are a Monkey with donkey voice. " Keshavi said looking at her brother with doe eyes as if she is the most innocent person.

" Waah....Youu...today I am going to kill you even if it's your birthday piggy. " Ansh said as he started to run after his sister.

" Save me Poppy..." Keshavi said as she hide behind her Grandfather.

" Okay enough kids.....hahaha.." Sham said while laughing in between looking at the banter going on

" Ohh....How I thought my sister would have been missing her favourite and handsome brother on her birthday but ohhhh....how wrong I was....Heyyy Hari Ram, Krishna, Jagannathum ye kya hua??.." Shiv said from the doorway while clutching his hand on his heart.

" For the first time you are right Shiv cuz I am the most handsome and her favourite brother. Right Keshu!!." Ashok said while entering inside the room leaving Shiv at the doorway.

" Ofcourse not Bhaiyaa....I am her favourite ...Right my worldwide beautiful sister." Ansh said while hugging Keshavi from backwards as she was just standing there staring at her brothers doing there everyday drama.

" From what I remember someone just called me piggy a minute ago...Right My favourite brother!!." Keshavi said sarcastically while side eyeing her brothers.

" See Bhai I told you our keshu will forget us after seeing her brother. Ohhh how my goddd....my heart..." Harsh said while looking his at big brother while both of them were wiping their non existent tears.

" Not you to Papa, Pops...."

" Okay enough of you people annoying my daughter. Now come on Keshu take your Grandparent's blessing first. "

Keshavi first took blessings from her Grandparents, then from her parents and atlast from her brothers who as always in blessings said that she should get some good traits from her elder brothers.

" Okay now Keshavi get ready fast and come for pujja....and everyone also."" Okayy Grams" Meera said and in a second everyone was out of the room.

______________________________________

At the House Mandir,