CHAPTER - 3

Mumbai, Maharashtra

25th July, 2040

It's been few months since the temple incident and none of the Elders forget about it but they were too busy with the kids and work that they didn't have time to discuss about it...
Meera and Anjali everyday do prayers and weekly fast so that no evil energy can even be near Keshavi, whereas Keshavi's Father and Grandfather are busy finding the names of all there ancestors and girl child born in their family.

_________________________________________

It's been months since the whole family members were having dinner together.
" Bhai, Do you remember few days ago when we went to the Temple for Keshavi....I wanted to ask your this for a long time but you and dad were too busy so bhai what was it, what did panditji said about our daughter? " Harsh asked looking at his brother who stopped eating when he remembered the incident.

" Mahima take Ansh and Shiv to their room and then be with Keshavi in her parents room and Sharmaji can you please be with Ansh tills he fall asleep and please make sure that all the robots are on sleep mode and give us some privacy. " Meera said with an authoritative voice which made it clear to everyone that she don't want anyone to hear what they are going to discuss.

Mahima Chaudhary caretaker of both Ansh and Keshavi took both Ansh and Shiv to their room followed by Atul Sharmaji behind them.

When all the servants went to their respective homes and quaters then Sham started speaking.

" Beta we got to know something about Keshu's future. Panditji said that she will be dealing with some evil and bad energy in near future.... Do you all remember the story of our family history about the 1001th girl to be born in our family who will go back in timeline where her destiny lies..."

" Ofcourse we all remember Poppy but wasn't it just a myth or a folklore of our family...cuz like how can someone travel back in time. " Ashok asked as he wanted to laugh cuz that story, everyone in the family know it was like a tradition for everyone to know but looking at his grandfather's serious face he didn't said anything further.

" Yes Dad, Ashok is right....but how is this all is even related to our Keshavi. " Harsh asked.

" It is related cuz we think our Keshavi is the 1001th girlchild to be born in our family. " Dev said while his eyes were emotionless glaring at the dinning table.

Everyone gasped after what Dev said.

" But Papa how is this even possible.....like we all know after many generation a girl was born but it doesn't mean that she is the one ...I mean like how are you so confident dad that she is the one and even if she is what are you so afraid of cuz we all know that the story is a myth and it's just made up by some our ancestors because we were not getting any girlchild." Ashok said as he looked at the horror sticken face of his family.

" We know she is the 1001th because of our family history book which carry all the members name of our family till now...and...from there we got to know that she is the one and about the story being myth we are also not sure if it's true or just a made up story." Sham said.

" But dad didn't our great great grandfather said in his dairy that his father told him that this story took place during 5000BCE and it was like dwapar yug so how it can even be possible and even if thats true how can we be so sure that she is the 1001th its like our family was cursed to have boys. " Harsh said which made everyone laughed and the tension eased a little bit.

" And what evil energy you were talking about Dad.....is it going to hurt Keshu.." Ananya asked her father-in-law.

" We still don't know what it is going to do to her but what panditji told us is that the evil energy will be after her but she will also be protected by a powerful energy so we shouldn't take much stress about the future and have faith in Kanha as we prepare Keshavi."