BEST COVER WINNERS + REVIEWS

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Rogue by footnoteofhappiness

Thoughts:

This is a beautiful cover with an awesome picture, color scheme, and chosen font. The vignette-like blackness on all the corners of the cover is amazing and I really like the subtext you chose to add. My only criticism is that it's very blurry. I know Wattpad kills cover quality so I'm willing to forgive some of that, but it's blurrier than other covers that also undergo the "Wattpad Cover Quality Kill." I have no criticisms for the cover itself or the colors, it's just the blurriness. I really love this cover and I think it fits the story well.

1st Place

Nightmare Assassins by kth_disneyfanatic

Thoughts:

The dark color scheme you have is really nice and I like how the white sparkles and crown make the cover pop. You do a good job adding those sparkles to the top so the cover doesn't have much empty space. I also like the reflection of the crown and the subtext beneath it. The "Nightmare" being smaller and plainer than the "Assassins" makes the title pop on the cover, and I like how you did that to add emphasis to the "Assassins." It's elegant, clean, and crisp/clear. No criticisms.

Honorable Mentions:

The Billionaire's Beautiful Mistakes by AuthorSadieWaldon

Thoughts:

The font is great and I really like the red and white color scheme. It blends well on the cover and I like how both the man and woman are faceless. It adds mystery to the book. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the author's name at the top. The beautiful font of "The Billionaire's Beautiful Mistakes" was well-selected. The font of the author's name could have benefitted from also having some flair to match the elegance of the rest of the cover. It just kinda feels like it doesn't fit and needed a different font, if that makes sense. I feel like you could have potentially put the name in the space between the M of Mistakes and the end of the cover on the left. That's just one idea though, I encourage you to play around with it!