"Damn! Botched though?"

"Yes, botched! This bitch over here flirting and trynna get Justin to rate bitches 1-10 and he over her agreeing! Like that is rude as fuck!"

"I think it's time you and Justin let each other go. You've been stressed too much and he's not trynna fix his ways,"

"Eight years down the drain, Ivy,"

"So! You got to do what's best for you. What's he doing now?"

"Over there, making bitches smile. I can't do this right now,"

"He ain't even checking on you, I bet. Zuri, you don't even need to be associated with that,"

"The guy at the dealership was trynna say the same thing,"

"Who?!"

"This guy named Duke. He was nice and being a gentleman and Justin was being Justin. He never used to be like this,"

"Well, I say get rid of Justin and get with this Duke guy, huh?"

"I don't know that man,"

"You can get to know him. Justin over there getting to know other women, so you can get to know other men,"

"I'll figure something out. I'm so sick of his shit and I'm really on the verge of leaving for real this time..."

"And I will support,"

"Of course you will. You're about the only one who supports anything I ever do,"

"Another reason why Justin should be a fucking memory in your life!"

"Yeah. I'm just so tired, Ivy," Zuri said as she cried.

"And soon you will be full of energy and someone is going to pour that energy into you! You over her sad and he's over there doing anything but comforting you. You don't deserve this bullshit! This is your sign to go! It don't matter where you go, just go,"

It don't matter where you go, just go!

After the banquet was over, Justin and Zuri were ready to go and they went back to their car. Sky and Justin seemed to be having such a good time at the event and he didn't even bother to check on Zuri. She got in the car and didn't bother looking at Justin.

"What was your problem today?" He asked.

"Don't fucking piss me off, Justin,"

"Whatever,"

He started the cat and on to the road they went. It was a quiet drive and Justin was getting aggravated. It then started to rain outside and it seemed to be getting worse.

"You really not gone tell me what's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh, fuck you, Justin! You let that bitch disrespect me right in my face! And then you were flirting back with her! You're full of shit!"

"I don't want her! She was flirting with me!"

"You have no fucking boundaries! It's like you forget I was ever there for you! I was with you when you had nothing and you let some botched bitch rowl you up! Fuck outta here!"

"Are you jealous?"

"Bitch, I'm your mother fucking girlfriend!"

"Bitch?"

"Yes, bitch! How could you let her do that? You don't even care about me!"

"I do care about you!"

"You don't ever fucking show it!"

"Why would I show it if you know I do?"

"Let me the fuck out!"

"Do you not see that rain outside!"

The thunder roared through the storm and lighting peaked through the skies. Zuri didn't care though. She u locked the door and went outside.

"Get back in here! Fuck is you doing?!"

"I'll catch the bus home!"

"Girl—"

There was a big boom from the thunder and it startled Zuri. She grabbed an umbrella from the back seat and walked off anyway.

"Zuri, get back here!"

"NO!"

"Now if I leave—"

"Do it then!"

"Ight,"

Justin locked the doors and he sped off into the rain. Zuri really had no choice but to walk in the pouring rain to the nearest bus stop. It was going to be about a six minute walk to the next one.
~~~~~~~~~

It's raining cats and dogs out here! Goddamn! It was just sunlight outside! Let me hurry up and get my ass home. I'm about a good ten minutes away from home and I get stuck at a red light. Damn! I look around and I see a lady at the bus stop. She looks cold and she's shivering. Wait a minute...I know that ain't who I think it is! I pull over to get a closer look and she looks like Zuri...because it IS Zuri! What the fuck? I pull up and roll my windows down.

"Girl, what you doing out here?"

"Duke?"

"Yeah! What you doing out here?"

"Justin left me here,"

"Girl—get in the car," I said, opening the door.

"I don't wanna get your car wet,"

"It's fine. Get in, it's cold out here!"

She hesitated, but she ran inside the car. The heat was on so she should be fine. She was really soaking wet. I knew homeboy was a bitch.

"What happened?" I asked.

"He was flirting with other women and let them have they way with him in front of me and he just doesn't care!"

"He did that?!"

"Yeah! Like, I'm the one who's been with you since the beginning and this is how you repay me? Like, fuck outta here!"

"Damn right!"

The light turned green and I pulled off. I looked at her from time to time and looked tired. I can tell she's been through the ringer with this man and it wasn't good.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I don't know..."

"You gotta get out those clothes. They're wet and could stink later,"

"I don't wanna be no where near him so I'm fine with smelling like a rain forest,"

"Well...you can come to my place and we can dry your wash your clothes. That's if you're comfortable,"

It don't matter where you go, just go!

"Where do you stay?"

"We're a few minutes away from my place. We can wash and dry your clothes and then I can take you to a friends place,"

"Okay. What am I gonna wear though?"

"We can find something,"