Mal puts her fist 🤜 out and they all did it in agreement, and even Ben joined in, except Hunter.

They then look at Hunter.

"You can be good too" Hex says.

Hunter backs away and chuckles "you little pansies may wanna play the good guy, but for me, I don't think so"

Just then there was a loud thunder and all the people gasps and then green and black smoke came barging into a window and then they saw that it was Maleficent and Chernabog had showed up as they took their forms.

"I'm back" they both said.

"It can't be" Fairy Godmother says.

"Go away mother" Mal says.

"And you too Father" Hex says.

They laugh.

"They're funny" they both said.

"Oh. I'm so.... You both are very funny" Maleficent says. "Now. Wand me. Chop chop"

Mal then throws the wand to Fairy Godmother and she tries to use it, but Maleficent stops her by freezing everyone.

Chernabog then saw Nora and he unfroze her and turned into black smoke like a shadow and swirls around her.

"My my my" Chernabog chuckles "you haven't aged a day Nora doll"

"Get away from me" Nora says showing no fear, but had hatred for him.

"Oh, someone's angry" he stares right at her "I love it when your angry"

"Then you'll really love this" he turns his head and got punched in the face with such force that he banged into the wall into another room.

"Hunter?" Nora asks.

"Nope, it's me. Dan" Dan says "earlier Hex gave him some chocolate muffin, and it began to give me back control until now. it just took a moment to get control back and I'm sorry for everything now if you excuse me" Dan pops his knuckles "I gotta go put my dad in his place"

Dan and Hex and Nora then walks into the room that Chernabog was in and was rubbing his face from the punch.

"You throw one heck of a punch there my boy" Chernabog says.

(We'll get back to them later. Let's get back to Mal and the others)

Maleficent was still laughing over at what she had done and then she saw beast. She found him a bit yummy.

"In another time, in another time" maleficent says. She then walks to fairy godmother, and snatches the wand out of her hand. "Oh. Oh, no. Someone needs to pluck those nose hairs" she chuckles over this and walks to them "where shall we begin?" She thinks for a second "oh I know. How about we get rid of that" she then made the ring fly off Mal and she gasps "perfect fit"

Maleficent then walks to Ben and messes with him.

"Falling in love is weak and ridiculous" she then looks at Mal who had a tear going down her face "it's not what you want"

"You don't know what I want" Mal says. "Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you"

"Obviously" Maleficent says "I've had years and years and years and and years of practice being evil. You'll get there"

"No. I will not" Mal says. "And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself" tears fell from her face "love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing"

"I know one thing, young lady" Maleficent says "you have no room for love in your life" she says as he points the wand at her.

Mal then got angry, and stopped crying put out her hand "and now I command, wand to my hand" the wand then flew out of Maleficent's hand and went into Mal's "it worked"