Spoken

" P...Priya chali gai apne ram ko chhod ke " , he repeated, his eyes closed, tears flowing down freely like torrent of rains .

" Priya kabhi apne Ram ko chhod ke nhi ja sakti " , her voice rang in his ears .

" Usse gye hue abhi 1 ghanta nhi hua aur main abhi se pagal ho rha hu, uski awaaz mere kaano mai gunj rhi " he spoke laughing bitterly.

" Pagal to tu ho gya hai.... par uske pyaar mai, udhar dekh " , shardul spoke breaking the hug with a small smile turning his face towards his right .

Ram turned his face towards his left where stood the love of his life, his wife , he stood on his spot stunned, " P...Priya " was all he could shutter .

Big drop of tears flowed down her eyes at his site, she ran towards him placing her arms around his neck tightly embracing him,

Shardul smiled seeing the two and turned back to leave giving them much needed privacy,

" Apki Priya kahi nhi ja rhi aapko chhod ke " , she spoke still in his embrace.

" Kabhi nhi ?" , he asked like a child asking for a promise,

" Kabhi nhi " , she assured back with determinism

" Pakka "

" Sau takka " ,

" Aap khud bhi kahenge tab bhi nhi " she added .

Heartfelt smiles making appearance on their tear stricken face as they remained in each others embrace.

Priya's bubble broke as she heard murmurs, lifting her head up from his shoulder she glanced at people passing by, looking at them ;

" Mr.Kapoor log dekh rhe hai " , she spoke cupping his cheeks to bring his face up which rested on her shoulder, breaking the hug .

He lifted his head with a smile which broadens as she wiped his tears with her fingers, while her eyes maintained the contact with his own .

He too bought his fingers towards her cheek gently wiping away the tears ,

" Chalein " , he asked softly , " apne ghar " he added

" Hmm chalte hai, apne ghar ", she responded giving emphasis on apne ghar .

Hand in hand they walked towards the parking area ,

" Waise shardul bhaiya se kya keh rhe the aap, kya nhi bata pae mujhe " , she asked with a sly smile, though she had heard his entire confession to shardul.

He glanced at her with squinted eyes and small smile, he knew she had heard him , " yhi ki tumhare khharato ke bina mujhe nind kaise aayegi " he spoke playfully teasing her while opening the car door for her to sit .

" Main kharate nhi leti ", she spoke offended, sitting inside on passenger seat .

" Ya sure, I still have that video " , he added closing the door moving towards drivers side of seat .

As he sat down he saw her having a pout while her arms were crossed near her chest which bought a instant grin on his face.

" Mujhe na chale hi jana chahiye tha phir atleast koi chidhata to nhi " , she spoke looking at him sideways.

" Reh leti mere bina, bina mujhse tunakbazzi kiye " , he spoke as his hands reached towards hers.

" Bilkul bhi nhi " , she confessed at once

His smile broadens, he cupped her cheek , " Dr.Priya I love you " , he confessed placing a chaste kiss on her forehead, " bas pizza se thoda kam " Lie