What now??

He slumped back on sofa, all the incidents from last day came rushing back , how lovingly she had wiped his eyes caressed his stubble and hairs just like a women does to her man , how broken she had sounded when she confessed she will miss him, he at once knew she loved him and if not love at that moment she atleast liked him and there is a high possibility of it turning into love and he surely ain't missing this opportunity.

He quickly ran towards the main door, looking for her in nearby areas like a mad man,

" Priya kis side gai hai aur kaise " , he asked the gatekeeper not finding any sign of her .

" Sir madam to taxi se us side gai " , the gatekeeper pointed towards left .

" Taxi wale ka ya taxi ka  number hai " , he quickly asked

" N..nhi sir "

" Kyu rkha hai maine tumhe jab tumhe itna bhi nhi pata, tumhe main baad main dekhta hu  ", his voice laced with anger and frustration.

He quickly ran towards the cctv room, searching through footages to find the taxi number,

He expertly found it within minutes,  a part of it in which she turned back looking at the house with all wet cheeks before sitting in the taxi made him more angrier with himself, but it also made a small corner of his heart beam with happiness at the greater possibility of her loving him . 

With new found confidence he called shardul, " hello shardul main tujhe ek number bhej rha hu please pata laga isne Priya ko kaha chora jaldi please  " , he begged and was ready to beg to thousand more people if that meant he would get back his Priya .

It was 15 minutes since shardul had called back telling him that taxi dropped her at terminal 4 of international airport and now he was driving recklessly towards the airport.

Parking his car he ran towards the check in gate where shardul stood, he already had taken permission to let them enter inside via his sources

Ram's heartbeat turned more erratic with every minute that went in the security check in ;

' Please bhagwan ji bas aaj Priya ko rok lo main usse kabhi wapas nhi jane dunga, I promise kal subah main sabse phle aapke mandir aaunga vo bhi apni Priya ke sath bas ek baar usse mila do ' , he prayed as his eyes went towards lord Ram's portrait drawn on one of the walls of the airport.

" Ram tujhe koi idea hai Priya kaha ja rhi hai ", shardul asked keeping his one hand on Ram's shoulder as a gesture of support.

Having no idea he shook his head ashamed on himself,

" Ek kaam kerte hai tum check in counter mai pucho, main lounge aur waiting area check kerta hu " , shardul suggested making his way towards waiting area .

" Ma'am any lady with name of Dr.priya sood has made a check in " , he inquired the lady in-charge of check in desk .

" Sorry sir, we can't share details of any passengers ",

" She ain't any passenger she's my wife and I already have taken permission from your senior you can inquire " , he commanded in a authoritative tone .

Making call to his senior the lady finally checked through records , "  Sorry sir their ain't any check -in with that name but there is one in the name of Dr.Priya Kapoor " , the lady informed as she was very well familiar with name of the man standing infront of her .

A glint made it's appearance in his deep blue eyes , " Which flight " he inquired .

" To America " , she said looking into her screen , " but sir the flight already took off 15 minutes back ", she added hesitantly.

His eyes grew wide and tears welled up as he heard the information, without saying a word he silently left towards the exit ,

Shardul's eyes fell on ram, as he was returning from the lounge area, he was too good of a friend to not notice his slumped back and sad demeanour,

He ran behind him, " Ram " , " ram ruk to ", he shouted as they exited the airport premises ,

Ram's steps halted hearing his bestfriend concerned voice but he didn't turn back towards him ,

Shardul came forward facing him, shardul quickly cupped his cheeks, " Kya bola ", he asked to confirm even though he knew the answer seeing the thick layer of tears that filled Ram's eyes, his nose red, lips wobbling slightly;

" Priya gai, Shardul Priya chali gai main nhi rok paya usse, nhi bata paya usse kitna pyaar kerta hu usse " , he broke down completely in his friends embrace.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oops ye kya hui 😶

Byee
~Shivangi