Unsaid

Introduction:-

A month back Priya had shown the lab reports and the culprits were caught and jailed, no kidnapping happened and neither did Shreya mention anything about kriti who had gotten another project and left the city for it . Raya too didn't disclose anything about their contract marriage as the family betrayal was already enough for Shalini at that moment .
Ram & Priya were not sure about their growing feelings at that moment and by the time they realised three months were over and the lawyer came with annulment papers to Kapoor mansion a day earlier, which reached shalini's hand and a huge Chaos took place, Sanjeev, anju and Shalini were too disappointed in them to hear any explanation and had left the mansion (Shalini closed herself in room) saying ' do as you please and don't talk to us '.
Raya tried to convince but soon realised they will take some time to listen and understand .
Earlier today in morning Priya had told ram that she'll leave the next day as their contract period is already over and the now the families too knew so staying together is of no use now, she had expected that maybe ram will stop her but ram on other hand was shattered by the fact that she'll leave him .

( Text enclosed in '' are thoughts while "" are dialogues)

Continued from night,
-----------------------------------------------------------

The thundering sound of rain filled the silence of room as Priya was packing her bags with her face down, her eyes were too scared to look at Ram who stood in one corner of room looking at her with sheen layer of tears in his eyes, she didn't see his eyes but her heart just knew the fact that if she dared to look at him she will break down then and there.

Ram had just a wish, a prayer to make Priya look at his heart via his eyes to show her how a part of him is breaking everytime she packs a item . His teary gaze followed her every moment until half her cupboard was empty and more than half of his heart was shattered, losing the hope he finally turned and walked towards the window letting his tears wet the window sill .

Without lifting her head up, Priya lifted her eyelids a little looking at half of his back as he stood near the window, a lone tear quickly escaped her eye as if it was just waiting for ram to look elsewhere .

The ache in her heart grew more prominent as she picked up their wedding picture to pack, caressing his picture softly with her fingers she kept it safely between her clothes zipping the bag, picking up the bag from bed she moved it to the other corner of the room where her other items were kept .

Contemplating for a moment she wiped her tears, clearing her throat she walked towards the window where Ram stood .

Sensing her presence, he quickly wiped his eyes secretly, normally he would have looked at her and greeted her with a smile but right now he didn't have the courage to give even a fake one, they both stood there silently looking at the rain reminiscing the moments of togetherness in Goa