Episode 12-B: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.

Start from the beginning

"Are you gonna watch how fast you are going now?"

"Yes!" Belle cried out as she hugged her favorite teddy as hard as she could.

"And what is gonna happen if you don't?" Her daddy stopped paddling her backside once it had turned a nice looking light red color. Maybe a few shades lighter than her big sister's red hair, and a few shades darker than her own pink hair.

"I am gonna get a spanking."

That seemed to be what her daddy was waiting for as she felt him carefully sit her up onto her knees and bring her into her arms for a much needed hug. She buried her face into his white tank top, grateful as one of his hands came to rest on her burning rump as he started to gently rub it through her panties. This was probably her favorite part of spankings, the nice cuddles that came afterwards, her daddy's heart beating like a small drum. Her crying started to calm down to whimpers and her tears started to slow down. "Now I want you to go stand in the corner for a few minutes."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, little one." Her daddy set her back on her feet and gave her a small pat on her tush to send her on her way. "Afterwards, how about you help daddy make some breakfast for you and sissy. Then we can all get into our day clothes and go have a bit of fun."

Belle smiled at that for a bit as she walked over to the corner and placed her hands on her head. Her burning rump not bothering her that much, the idea of going out and having fun starting to take over her small fun a bit more. She had never gone out as little before, worried that someone might recognize her and be mean. However, going with daddy and sissy would be much easier on her.

Misty was a bit nervous as stayed a bit closer to her daddy and helped him keep an eye on Belle as they walked through the kinda busy earlier morning mall. They all knew that the mall got more busy at around 12 pm when everyone truly was out and about. With the colder weather starting to come in, teenages their age either went to the mall or stayed home. Right now the mall had a lot of families inside of it. "Belle, come back here please." Alphonso said in a loud firm voice. Her little sister kept going a bit too far for comfort. They did not want Belle to get lost in this large store, and if her daddy;s words before they left were true. Neither one of them wanted to risk getting there backside spanked in the car before they went home for Belle's small nap. She was glad that she was a big girl and didn't need to take one.

Misty stepped forward and took Belle by the hand, being the good big sister to keep her close. If she could help her sister avoid a spanking she would do her best to do that. After all, judging from the squirming she had done during breakfast. She had probably gotten a pretty hard one. Misty had changed into a pair of blue jeans and a soft red sweater that matched her hair. Belle on the other hand had changed into a cute looking dark blue skirt, and a long sleeved white shirt with an image of minnie mouse on it. Their destination for this early morning adventure, was to a store in the mall that much like Alphonso, was one that you heard rumors about and went to visit it. However instead of spanko going to get their bottom spanked, this was for littles that wanted to get more things for their little space. She had taken Belle here before when she was being Momma Misty for the day. However, it felt much more exciting to go with someone else to take care of them.

The store in question was hidden between two more popular stores both being clothing stores as well. This one had more soft pink colors and baby blues, all around them were more adult little clothes such as comfy pj sets, and other comfy clothes. Larger versions of sippy cups and bibs, cute handmade blankets that looked very comfy. A collection of stuffies, and small toys that a little could play with and not get hurt. Even a section that was for littles that liked to wear pull ups or diapers during their trip into little space.