Episode 12-B: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.

Start from the beginning

Her daddy thought about it for a moment. "Well how about we do this he began carefully, you can either get you spanking over your panties with your paddle. Or it can be on your bare bottom with my hand."

Either her daddy hard hand or her paddle over her panties? Her naughty paddle was big enough to cover her entire bottom, made of a lighter blue plastic that stung like crazy. However, her daddy's hand was very hard and not very fun. "I will take my naughty paddle."

"Then can you hand it to me please." Belle nodded her head as she turned around and grabbed the implement off the table and handed it to him. "Now do you remember what to say before your spanking?"

"Do I have to?" She said with a small pout as she crossed her small arms over her chest.

"Depends, do you wanna have your spanking on your bare bottom for being a sassy little girl?"

Belle's tone immediately changed at that. "I was a naughty little, I was going too fast on my bike the other day and I should not have done it. Can I have a spanking please to teach me not to do it again." Belle whined as her daddy lifted her up and draped her across his large lap. His hand rubbed up and down her yellow shirt covered back. This one is covered with bright blue stars.

"I am proud of you, Belle." Her daddy praised as he patted her panty covered rump a few times with his hand. "You are being very brave." He said before breaking this character for a moment. "Wonderland," he whispered the safe word that they had come up with. Belle's being different from Misty.

"Yes daddy," she said, reaching out to hug her teddy close to her chest. She let out a small eep as his hand patted her upturned rump a few times. She knew that she was gonna be in for a very quick little warm up before he got started with her more firm morning spanking. Her eeps quickly turned into small yelps as his large hand began to come down across her bottom. Each only flatting her small tush and filling with a feeling of warmth that soon turned into a small sting. Her legs began to kick a tiny bit as her bottom was absolutely pelted with these short and quick swats. The warmth started to build up more and more with every swat that he landed. She had been grateful that he was holding back a lot of his strength, she only knew this because big Belle had asked him to give her five swats at his actual strength one day. Even over her jeans, that she had been wearing, it left her bottom warm to the touch. However, even this more mild spanking was enough to bring a few tears to little Belle's eyes.

After maybe 20 of these spanks her grip on her teddy got stronger as she felt him tap her warm rear end with the paddle a few times. Even those small taps felt like soft spanks on her now warmed up the backside. Her naughty paddling being much lighter than a wooden paddle or hairbrush but it was the sting that came with each and every swat that made Belle begin to yelp louder and squirm like a wiggling worm. As she tried her hardest to find a spot over her daddy's lap that was both more comfy as well as could provide her rump with even the slightest bit of relief. However it was truly useless as no matter where she went her daddy quickly took her back into place, her bottom starting to burn as her paddle kept on finding it's target. Her rump starting to take on a bright pink hue even under her cute panties, that provided only a bit of comfy. She was very glad her collection of more kiddy panties were a bit bit thicker and comfy than her more adult ones.

"Stop it," Belle cried as she reached back a hand to try and block, but her small arms didn't add much to try to protect her bottom. "I am sowwy, really I am!" Belle cried as she started to wiggle a bit more to try and crawl forward, maybe to get off her daddy's lap. But that only made him pin her hand to her lower back, and take her gentle back over his lap. Two small rivers of tears were starting to race down her cheeks as she started to come to terms with the fact that she was going nowhere. Her crying got a bit louder and longer, and she felt her nose starting to run as she truly got the spanking that she never got from her mom or dad.