41 - 50

Chapter 41

The moment Song Linchuan appeared, Song Anan immediately rushed out.

Her speed was so fast that Pei Kuang next to her was a little slow to react, let alone others.

The waiting area where the guests were located was still some distance away from Song Linchuan.

By the time Song Anan ran to Song Linchuan, she was already a little out of breath.

Song Linchuan supported her with one hand, "Auntie, slow down, I'm not going anywhere."

Song Anan anxiously asked, "Linchuan, why did you come?"

Song Linchuan smiled and said, "Surprised? Unexpected?"

Song Anan frowned, not looking surprised at all.

She looked Song Linchuan up and down for a while, and said solemnly, "Didn't the doctor tell you to rest? How could you not listen at all and run over so far away to make trouble? Don't you want your legs to get better?"

Song Linchuan knew Song Anan's reaction before he came, so he wasn't in a panic. He immediately put on a coaxing look.

Coaxing his aunt has been something Song Linchuan is very good at since he was young.

"Auntie, don't be angry. I asked the doctor specially before I came. They said it was fine as long as I'm careful." He said.

Song Anan still disapproved. How could it be fine?

She was quite familiar with Song Linchuan's injury. Based on his current condition, he was not really suitable for work yet.

Even though the show was more relaxing, if he accidentally hurt himself again, that would be real trouble.

But now that Song Linchuan had come, no matter how much she said, it was useless.

Song Anan glared at him angrily. He's really hard to handle.

Song Linchuan scratched his nose awkwardly.

In fact, before he came, he already knew no matter how he explained, his aunt would definitely scold him.

But this was the first show he and his aunt were on together, and probably the last. So he wanted to see it through to the end.

That way, he could accompany his aunt until the end.

Song Anan probably guessed Song Linchuan's thoughts too, and said helplessly, "Let's go, everyone is waiting, I'll help you over there."

After speaking, she was about to go over to support Song Linchuan.

Just then, Pei Kuang walked over, "Let me help him, you go get his luggage."

Song Anan simply replied "Oh", and didn't argue with Pei Kuang.

He was taller than her and stronger than her, so naturally it was most appropriate for him to help.

Song Linchuan's luggage was still on the boat. The staff were currently taking it down.

Seeing this, Song Anan hurried over to help carry it.

On Pei Kuang's side, he also took the chance to support Song Linchuan, looking rather schadenfreude.

"Got scolded right? Serves you right!"

Song Linchuan glanced at him, full of smugness in his tone, "What do you know, my aunt cares about me, that's why she's strict with me."

Pei Kuang snorted.

Song Linchuan went on, "Don't you believe me, other than me, have you seen my aunt scold anyone else?"