21 - 30

Chapter 21

Song Linchuan was the happiest on this trip to shoot outdoors, of course the program team was.

That afternoon, hot search after hot search continued non-stop, and the number of viewers in their live studio reached a new high again.

The director sat in front of a pile of video equipment with a face that was about to bloom.

When Song Anan and Song Linchuan returned to the village, it was just in time for dinner.

Song Anan and Song Linchuan tidied up briefly, then followed the program team members to the dinner spot.

When the two came, except for Jiang Kai and Jiang Yao, the other three guest groups had arrived.

As soon as Song Anan took a step into the yard, Qi MuShi rushed out with a swoosh.

"Auntie, you're finally back," he hopped around Song Anan, laughing with eyes almost gone, "I missed you so much!"

Shi Qing turned his head directly, with an expression of 'I don't know this silly boy'.

The contempt was so obvious.

Other guests were also amused.

Especially when Song Linchuan came in, he found everyone looking at him with a mocking expression, and couldn't help but be stunned.

Li Yu patted Song Linchuan on the shoulder and pretended to be profound: "You have to listen to Auntie."

Song Linchuan was confused.

What's that mean?

Li Yu tried hard to hold back her smile: "Keep your masculinity!"

Song Linchuan: "..."

After teasing Song Linchuan, everyone's attention turned back to Song Anan.

The little aunt stood beside Song Linchuan, quiet and well-behaved. Because of Li Yu's previous joke of "keeping your masculinity", her face was flushed

Looked very cute and obedient.

But the news that she refused Xu Sheng's "Fashion Awards" cover shoot invitation had spread all over the Internet, and the popularity even rushed to the top of the hot search at one time.

To be honest, many people had seen Song Anan's video clips online saying that she wanted to be a doctor in the future, so they inferred that Song Anan did not intend to enter the entertainment industry.

But many people also said that medical students' courses are very tight in the first place. If they don't intend to enter the entertainment industry, why do they participate in variety shows?

Isn't this self-contradictory?

So before today, there was an endless debate online about whether Song Anan would eventually enter the entertainment industry or not.

Those black fans on the Internet also used this as an entry point to attack Song Anan.

Until today, Song Anan, after learning about Xu Sheng and "Fashion Awards", still refused the other party's invitation.

What does this represent?

It represents that she really has no intention of entering the entertainment industry.

Otherwise, such an excellent opportunity is right in front of you, anyone who has even a little bit of this idea would not miss it so easily.

And the guests who were present, except for the little brat Qi MuShi, were all people in this circle, and they may have felt more about it than netizens.