Chapter 20

Hey guys so I keep loosing reads and I wanted to know if you're starting to think my book is getting boring? Please leave a comment and let me know and you can also message me and let me know ideas you think would make the book better or what you like about the book.

____________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

Waking up the next day I really don't do much but sit around my flat. I debate about calling Louis to see if he wanted to do something, but I decided against it. After throwing a tennis ball up in the air while I was laying on the couch I feel my phone vibrating.

"Hello?" I say without looking at who was calling.

"Uh, hey Harry its Juliet." Hearing her name I forget to catch the ball I was throwing in the air dropping it right on my face.

"Ouch dammit!"

"Im sorry I can call back another time I wasn't meaning to interrupt or anything."

"Juliet its fine what are you calling for?" I ask sounding a little rude.

"I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind me coming over today to help you out. I thought I would make you dinner and dessert to make up for the other day? Unless you're doing something today or don't want me over," I don't answer for a couple of seconds. Do I really want her over? I guess theres no harm for her to cook for me. If she hadn't of offered I probably just wouldn't have eaten tonight. Mainly because I'm just to lazy to cook for myself or just don't feel like eating.

"Harry are you still there?" Juliet asks breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, sorry thats fine I guess."

"Okay great I'll be over in half an hour." She says in an overly cheery voice.

Looking down at my clothes I see I'm in sweats and no shirt I debate about changing but decide against it. Why should I care about what I'm wearing, its just Juliet? I continue throwing the tennis ball in the air waiting for Juliet to get here. Right as I'm almost wondering if she's still coming I hear a quiet knock on the door.

"Come in," I yell.

Looking over I see Juliet carrying in a bunch of bags I feel like I should be helping her but instead I just sit and watch. Once she has set all the bags onto the counter she looks over at me with a flush face, probably from carrying all the bags of food into the flat.

"Hey," she says turning around from setting the bags on the counter. Her eyes slightly bulge when she sees me shirtless and her cheeks turn scarlett red. She's such an innocent girl its almost funny.

"So what are you cooking?" Her smile falters from my bluntness but she turns her head quick blocking me from seeing her face.

"I thought I would surprise you."

"What if I don't like it?"

"Then you can make something yourself." She says sending a smirk over her shoulder. I decide to walk over and sit on one of the bar stools in the kitchen. We don't really talk while she cooks I mainly just watch her cook. Listening to the sound of the knife slice the vegetables she's cutting. Its kind of a peaceful sound. It reminds me of when me and Rosemary would cook together. I push that thought to the back of my head for right now though as I continue to watch Juliet cook.

"So do you have any family that lives close by?" she asks me while continuing to cook.

"Nope," I simply say.

"I don't have much family living close by either." She says while handing me my plate. She sets her plate in front of me standing across from me leaning on the kitchen island.