Author's Note: Updates

Hello, everyone. For those of you who have made it all the way through to this part of the story... Thank you so much! I appreciate you more than you could know! I have some good news and some bad news.

Good News: This story will definitely continue, as I have all the information and background notes to continue, plus I love where the plot is going here and I'm so excited to continue the next few days that Adrian and Jade spend together! 

Bad News: This type of writing is very new to me. I'm not very good at writing the next few parts of what will happen with the plot. I'm new to adult scenes, and yes, I have read a few other stories to really see what I'm dealing with when writing adult scenes. I am also having a very busy schedule coming up with so many things I have to deal with in life. I don't seem to have enough time to write and my motivation to keep writing has been very low. 

And so, I will be taking a break from writing this story so that I can take time to myself, and while I continue with my busy schedule, I will also be doing some extra "research" on how to write adult scenes so that I can give you the best of my work! 

Thank you so much for reading this far, and make sure to check for any new updates! I'd appreciate it if you liked these chapters, commented, and followed me! I will always make my stories free to all readers, because I want to get feedback from everyone, so please give your opinion in the comments!