you and leah laughed at the bickering. you truly saw her as you're sister, and she felt the same. you had known each other for so long and you had been through a lot of stuff together.

"wanna go to the mall today??" you said wanting to do something since you were bored. "sure wanna invite dior?" leah asked you.

"yeah sure, i miss seeing her!" you replied excitedly. you and dior had also been friends, you guys had met at the percy jackson premiere in new york.

and you guys had hit off right at the bat. she was a very nice person and you guys shared the same humor. she was like an older protective sibling to you!

you hadn't talked to her in a while and you missed her. so asking her to go to the mall with you and leah would be good for all three of you.

"want me to text her or?" leah said raising her eyebrow." i'll text her brb" you replied opening the messages app.

diorr😎

diorr-dior

y/nie-you

y/nie

diorr!!

wanna go to the mall

with me and leah tdy?

diorr

yeah sure! what time

should i pick you guys up??

y/nie

how about 4:30?

diorr

okk!!

i missed you guys so much!!

y/nie

we missed you too mll😽🫶

diorr

can't wait to see the both of you😝

y/nie

mmk!!

i'll tell leah your picking her up

diorr

mmk

bye love you

see you l8tr!

y/nie

okk love you🫶

you exited the chat and went back into the cslll with leah. "she said she'll pick both of us up" you told leah you had already agreed on a time and you hung up the phone telling leah you loved her.

so you went to your closet and decided to pick out a cute outfit which was a black spaghetti strap body suit that stopped at your thigh, a cream colored essential hoodie to put over it, and some new balance 550(if you have a different outfit in mind you can change this!).

you obviously had some accessories to go with it which was you airpod, a tote bag that said 'plant and prosper'; and your apple watch.

you didn't know what to do with your hair so you put it into a half up half down with a swoop on the right and did your edges(again if you don't want this then change it!).

it took you a while to do everything but you eventually got everything done. and you lived the way you looked.

you checked yourself out in the mirror really like the outfit and you took some pictures wanting to post later.

it was now about 3:56 pm and you didn't have anything to do so you decided to send walker an 8-ball request, which led you to beat him and him asking for a rematch only getting like 2 wins after multiple rounds.

you chuckled to yourself at his competitive and that's when you noticed dior calling you.

"we're outside babe," she said to you honing her horn. "ok i'm coming hold on!" you relied putting your shoes on and rushing out the door making sure you out perfume on and locked the door.